forerunner 220 (Read 103 times)

Hi all,

I got a 220 for Xmas and have done my first run.  Now, how do I get that data to running ahead?  Because there is no ANT+ like my older Garmin, I am unsure how to import to RA.

Thanks

Rick

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

an amazing likeness

Isn't it as simple as put the 220 into its charge/data cradle, plug the USB into your computer, and upload?  If (big assumption on my part) it's anything like its 210 predecessor, the Forerunner will appear as a storage device on the pc when connected and RA will upload from it.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Tim_Easterday

Upload from file with the 220 in the USB cradle. Look for the FIT file with the same date as the run. It will be located here:

C: \Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Garmin\Devices-Usb\XXXXXXXXXX\ACTIVITY

No problems uploading mine - watch in charger, plugged in to USB port, then RA did the rest. If you are having trouble, make sure your watch is awake and not in sleep mode.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Got it.  didn't realize it had to be in the cradle with the wireless/bluetooth connections.

Thanks all

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals