Tags (Read 61 times)

dennrunner

Eric,

You may have addressed this before, but if you did I don't know your response.

I'd like to be able to tag a workout and be able to create a query (report) with the tag as one of the criteria. Just a short alpha or alphanumeric field on the workout input screen would be excellent along with that query option in the report creation screen.

Maybe it's simple to do. Maybe not.  It's just something I've wished I had for the last several years.

No more marathons

One suggestion - if there are any of the regular fields that you don't use you could come up with your own designation and then sort of that.

For instance - the field size box.  If you tag this with a number, say 3, then all you need to do to bring all those workouts up in a report is do the search on that field.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

dennrunner

One suggestion - if there are any of the regular fields that you don't use you could come up with your own designation and then sort of that.

For instance - the field size box.  If you tag this with a number, say 3, then all you need to do to bring all those workouts up in a report is do the search on that field.

That sounds like a good workaround.

(Oh, I see the "tags" suggestion was previously posted by stadjak in February. I didn't notice that when I made my post.)