Introducing myself (Read 373 times)

MrNamtor

Hi. I'm a RWOL refugee but new to this forum.

For those who don't know me, please allow me to introduce myself.

I have been running regularly for 2 years,  I run about 35 mpw these days, and occasionally race. I prefer doing obstacle races, but I've done a few 5ks and will probably run a half as soon as there's one here in chicago, probably in April.

Before that I was a weight lifter/trainer and half-assed body builder, but not really. I was and am also a mountain hiker, and I trained in martial arts for years and years I am also an amateur boxer but not currently training in boxing or beating other old guys up, although I plan to start doing that soon.

I also do a lot of plyometrics and body-weight strength training and a sort of dull but functional parkour.

Anyway, I look forward to learning a lot from the people here who i don't already know, meeting new people, and continuing with the familiar people!

Maggie & Molly

welcome.  An athlete of all trades Big grin  I like it, I do somekickboxing/mma style training, although no goal to fight.  I do some circuit training, weight training and of course run!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363