Darn missed (Read 445 times)

My brother in law and I were out for our long run yesterday and were out in the country when we saw this car load of teenaged guys come flying towards us. The one kid hangs out the window starts yelling something at us. We ignore them and continue running. Next thing we see is this kids hang further out the window. Well this is the country and mail boxes are on posts by the road. His buddy has to swerve into the other lany so he doesn't get his head taken off. We were laughing so hard we had to stop for a couple of minutes.

My sport's your sport's punishment

2012 goals

100 Km month         150 K month      200K month

5K run    10K run     20K run              30K run

sub 30 min 5K         sub 55min 10K

Yeah, there are some things you'd rather not see, and that kid having his head taken off by a mailbox is certainly one of them! Good thing his friend was paying attention. Good thing no cars were in the other lane!

Michelle

Sounds like a Darwin Award waiting to happen. Thinking back on some of the less than incredibly intelligent things I did, it's a wonder anybody makes it out of childhood alive.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.