Need a sammich suggestion (Read 180 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Looks like the sandwich that I had ran out on me.

Any suggestions for a good replacement? Doesn't need many bells and whistles... I don't even like mayo. I would like it to have some protein, and be tasty. My house isn't very big, if that is a factor.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

DaBurger

Forget the sandwich, what you really need is some nice beef stew

Know thyself.

Village people

sugnim

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You did a good job nursing that last sammie for hours last Thursday. Truly impressive. AND remarkable.

Walk-Jogger

I bet that's made out of lentils . . .

Retired &  Loving It

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

You have Potbelly Sandwich Shops.  How could you be without a sandwich?

steph  

Looks like the sandwich that I had ran out on me.

Any suggestions for a good replacement? Doesn't need many bells and whistles... I don't even like mayo. I would like it to have some protein, and be tasty. My house isn't very big, if that is a factor.

I suggest you have a ham and cheese on rye with a little mustard, but perhaps a poll would help?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Birdwell

I recommend sticking with a classic.

Try a Reuben, or find a good deli and get a nice hot pastrami.

Of course you could always go with good old reliable PB&J.

Feeling the growl again

I suggest an elk burger, sandwiched between two slices of pain and slathered in testosterone.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

#artbydmcbride

Howaboutanice Chicken Quesadilla?

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That don't look like Lizton

I suggest an elk burger, sandwiched between two slices of pain and slathered in testosterone.

Kalsarikännit

You are lucky, because it is Sandwich Monday!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/162947372/sandwich-monday

This may be the awesomest/grossest thing on the internets, all brought to you by the crew of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me (also, Ian and Peter are both runners).

I have zero idea why they reviewed the Shamrock Shake.

MTA:  AP, this is my personal vote for you:  http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/06/17/192702863/sandwich-monday-the-wendys-t-rex-burger-r-i-p

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

That don't look like Lizton

Better?  This scenery should look familiar to you, with about 20 years added on to the age of that tree.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills