Channeling trishierunner... (Read 853 times)

So, as I mentioned in a previous post (WhooHooo! Started by trishierunner on 4/29), I had a 10k this weekend and approached it with the goal of going sub 52 minutes - inspired by trishierunner. Well, not only did I go sub-52, I finished in 46:24.9 (a 7:30 pace), bettering my best recorded 10k by more than 10 minutes. Good enough for top 13% overall field placement. Boo-ya...
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO WTG Dave!!!! Congrats!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

bettering my best recorded 10k by more than 10 minutes. Good enough for top 13% overall field placement. Boo-ya...
        Holy crap! That is really awesome! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

DAYYYY-UM! Nice race! Way to SHATTER your goal! a 10 min PR on a 10K ... taking off a minute per K Tongue
          2009: BQ?
            You kicked that old PR to the curb! Nice job!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Awesome race! Nice smashing on your goal time. Smile Top 13 - -- Nice.

Michelle