great lakes relay (Read 465 times)

anyone in the michigan area knows what the great lakes realy is, a three day trail race. It's the weekend of July 20th-22nd and this year im trying to put a team together. I need a few more people and was wondering if anyone in the Saginaw, Midland, Bay City Mi, area or Ann Arbor Mi, area would be interested in doing this?
    2010 goals stay healthy, most important. 1500 miles Complete marathon 5 & 6 Break a 3 hour marathon Start 50 mile training
      friends of mine have done this event and say it was great...i can't make it but hope you'll be able to pull a team together see: www.greatlakesrelay.com. Another cool northern michigan relay event is the Crystal Lake Team Marathon www.crystallakecommunitybusinessassoc.com/marathon.html
        I know someone who ran it last year and said it was a blast. I live in Toledo and am interested. If you want a 50 year old on your team, you can email me at rruch29@yahoo.com. There's also a 1-day trail relay on June 9, 2007 - the North Country Trail Relay that's run in Michigan's Manistee Nat'l. Forest. Distance is 77 miles with teams of six or less. Minimum distance per team member is 10 miles. http://www.nctrelay.org/
        The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison