Confession time (Read 466 times)

Forgive me, O Running Gods, for I have sinned. I have run prior to my doctor's appointment. And what's more, O Lord of Running, I not only sinned, but I thoroughly & utterly enjoyed it. Blush I ran an absolutely delicious 5K today (not even a distance I enjoy) & feel wonderful. Not a muscle, joint or bone in my entire physical being has an ache or pain. My back feels better than it has in days, even weeks. Though my time wasn't a PR, it was really good for me. Even with a miserable cold, I felt great! I could even breathe through my nose during & after the run. The rain held off until I was done running & the temperature stayed at a pleasant 62-63F. I admit my sin & accept whatever weather & muscle/joint/bone punishment you wish to cast upon me. I just ask that you give my Dr the ability to straighten my body out on Thursday!!
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      P.S. Please consider that I'm also smiling for the first time in days & days. Big grin My attitude will certainly make me a better wife & mother...at least till the kids & hubby & kids come home... Wink
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3