Yum yum eat em up (Read 1202 times)

What does a dung beetle have for breakfast?

Poop Tarts!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I have these. They will be dessert tonight. Agreed: they cannot possibly live up the real thing but I'm a sucka for anything pumpkin.

They are not that good. I'll have to try it heated up, but its predominantly the taste of the pop tart crust I got, with very little pumpkin.

Perhaps if you dunk them in pumpkin pie filling?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

When I saw the title of this thread, I instantly heard the man from Borneo on Little Rascals saying "Yum yum, eat em up!" I've tried to use that line on my daycare kiddos, but they don't get it. They just stare at me.

most 4 year olds have watched enough TV to have seen every episode of every TV show ever made at least twice.  You should dope slap them for not knowing the reference. 

xor

They are not that good. I'll have to try it heated up, but its predominantly the taste of the pop tart crust I got, with very little pumpkin.

My greatest fear realized.

most 4 year olds have watched enough TV to have seen every episode of every TV show ever made at least twice.  You should dope slap them for not knowing the reference. 

I guarantee they haven't seen it. I do own it. Hmm.....how bad would it make me if I played it for them?

DespiteMyself

My favorite are the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies from Kroger. Or, what I like to call, little chunks of Heaven. They're amazing...

Who the heck ever thought of mixing pumpkin and chocolate??? Or so I thought until I tried these yummy little (BIG) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Also had pumpkin spice "bagels" this morning (trying to be bagel PC here).

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot run," then by all means RUN, and the voice will be silenced.

Jiggle Monster

Cool Jump Suit

I have never, ever, eaten any Pop Tart heated up.  Won't do it.

So bittersweet,
                  This tragedy
                  Won't ask for absolution;
                  This melody,
                  Inside of me,
                  Still searches for solution.
                  A twist of faith,
                  A change of heart
                  Cures my infatuation.
                  A broken heart, 
                  Provides the spark
                  For my determination.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Toast, apply butter  Wink

steph  

I have never, ever, eaten any Pop Tart heated up.  Won't do it.

But if you toast them, the edges of the crust get all crispy, and the filling is SO yummy warm. Plus, if you smear a little butter on top, O. M. G.

Cool Jump Suit

But if you toast them, the edges of the crust get all crispy, and the filling is SO yummy warm. Plus, if you smear a little butter on top, O. M. G.

I think it comes from my desire to have my desserts cold and/or undercooked.  Toasting it makes it seem like the PopTart is too cooked.  I'm a freak show.

So bittersweet,
                        This tragedy
                        Won't ask for absolution;
                        This melody,
                        Inside of me,
                        Still searches for solution.
                        A twist of faith,
                        A change of heart
                        Cures my infatuation.
                        A broken heart, 
                        Provides the spark
                        For my determination.

I think it comes from my desire to have my desserts cold and/or undercooked.  Toasting it makes it seem like the PopTart is too cooked.  I'm a freak show.

Evidently, you are!
                          xor

Butter on a pop tart?  What's wrong with you???

BTW, with expectations reset quite low, I sampled the pumpkin pop tart today.  And... it was pretty good.  I was afraid it would be super-sweet, like the brown sugar pop tart.  Nope.  They aren't really that sweet.  Definitely could use more pumpkin, but yummy enough.

Not blueberry much less my dearly departed grape, but still good.

Butter on a warm, toasted pop tart is uber-mondo yummy. So are real mashed potatoes.
                              xor

You probably put butter on tortillas too.