You haven't lived until you have pooped your pants on a run (Read 395 times)

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

Or, uh, so I tell myself today ... for, uh, no particular reason. 

At least the day can probably only get better, right?

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

TMI

Get off my porch

L Train

You have log comments on your other runs, but not on this one?

Joann Y

no pun intended

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

Ha! I uploaded data, pressed save before I wrote comments ...

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

Prince of Fatness

Should be a brown bar, not blue.  Unless you ate a whole bag of blueberry licorice or something.

Not at it at all. 

mikeymike

Just fyi, when you shit yourself you are under no obligation to share. It's perfectly acceptable to not tell anyone and go home and clean yourself up and pretend it never happened.

Runners run

Well, he IS the irreverent rev.

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

Well, he IS the irreverent rev.

Ha! Martin Luther had a very earthy way of talking, including saying that one way to banish the devil was to fart - it'll clear everyone out of the room, including the devil.  He also wrote about pelting unworthy ministers with horse manure. He was, uh, colorful. And yes, for better or for worse, I'm not a very reverent pastor.

Anyway, my apologies for disturbing anyone's start to the day. I just figured that my wife and kids wouldn't understand, and that perhaps a semi-anonymous online discussion forum for runners was perhaps the only place to vent and sigh about my particular discomfort on this morning's run. Shoot. It happens, right? We've all been there at races and seen and smelled and experienced the discomfort of a disagreeable stomach?

Well, carry on. Nothing to see here. Since I can't figure out how to delete this post, just ignore it and it will fall down the list and away from view ....

Have a good day, all.

Spartacus

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.........and of course, the wad of Charmin that I keep tucked in my running shorts....just in case!

There are two type of runners in this world:  Those who have, and those that will

Spartacus

gpb

Should be a brown bar, not blue.  Unless you ate a whole bag of blueberry licorice or something.

or blue corn tortilla chips.

Nothing like an audience though...

xhristopher

Better running than swimming.

L Train

We've all been there at races and seen and smelled and experienced the discomfort of a disagreeable stomach?

xhristopher

Have you folks seen the L.A. Beast's youtube channel?

That idiot will eat anything. It usually doesn't end well for The Beast.

To stay on topic, I'd like to direct your attention to the The Chipotle Challenge. In this episode L.A. Beast challenges a friend to eat four burritos in 25 minutes and then run a mile in less than 7:30 without throwing up for the next 2 hours. You'll have to watch to see how it turns out.

Better running than swimming.

might a diet-soda enriched regimen have made that turd float?

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.