Stoned Runners??(Best time of the day to run is 4:20 am or pm.) (Read 4481 times)

I'd love to chime in with more detail - but just in case the FBI are monitoring this thread...
    Yah, what he said. I'm 27 years old and I live in Vermont. You do the math. That said, it would never even occur to me to run after getting high. Gotta agree with Bonkin, run first, bake second.
    2009 Goals:
    PR 5K (Ha, current 43:10)
    Run a 10K
    Meet Seasonal Weight Loss Challenges
    Complete my first Sprint Tri
    xor

I'm 27 years old and I live in Vermont. You do the math.
      Errr.... huh? This west coaster is assuming from this response that Vermont is perhaps the Stonedhenge of the NE? And that those born in 1982 are a bunch of pot smokers? I'm not disputing either thing... merely learning. You stink.

This west coaster is assuming from this response that Vermont is perhaps the Stonedhenge of the NE?
        Well those folks in Maine might give us a run for our money, but my sources say Yes.
        And that those born in 1982 are a bunch of pot smokers?
        Only the ones from VT Smile
        2009 Goals:
        PR 5K (Ha, current 43:10)
        Run a 10K
        Meet Seasonal Weight Loss Challenges
        Complete my first Sprint Tri
        stonedandfit

I run stoned.  I run a long way stoned.  I like it.  I've been doing it for decades.  It's good.  It's not bad.

L Train

Well those folks in Maine might give us a run for our money, but my sources say Yes. Only the ones from VT Smile

Pretty much never stoned but I'm dumb enough to fake my way through it.

I don't think most Mainers are stoned we just appear that way. 

Menace to Sobriety

uhhh.........what was I talking about? I forgot what I was going to say.......Confused

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

servingthealiens

I don't like pot (gives me panic attacks), but once I threw my back out, had some Vicodin, downed 2, felt great, and decided going for a run would be a great idea.

And it was.  Until the dizziness/motion sick feeling kicked in.  Only time I've ever heaved on a run.  Chemicals + physical stress = this can't end well.  That's my thinking anyway.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I hear posting high on RA is also excellent.

Heh, makes your words seem like jewels, totally.

Intentionally Blank

I knew a dude in college who ran alot and smoked alot, but not at the same time.  We had this theory that he had so much THC stored in his (very little) bodyfat, that it got released as he did long runs, and he'd come back from long runs a little bit high.

Dude also wrote all his papers while high and made straight As.  Bastard.

Feeling the growl again

I can totally understand where ur coming from and ur in a completely different stage of life than i am right now i think. I am jus turning 21 and i am a product of the the late 80's early 90's culture for teen age anst and the word "emo" its a very different world where everyone! is on something whether it by tylenol arthritis glucosomine condroiten or eveh Chai tea. Everyone as a vice and is addicted to something. Take love a an example it is scientificly proven that love is addictive and that its merely a chemical addiction, a response to being trully moved by someone elses energy, ur counter argument to that would probably" see you can get high n just love, no need for some sort of magical herb, pot for some people and be a very introspect substance that actually let the thoughts in ur head out and become more that a synaptic firing and an actual entity, maybe i have mild a.d.d or maybe it actually benefits me in some odd way. either way i respect everyones decision to be an individual and take every road they see fit and leading the way through this minor stage in life of physicallity. May the force be with you.

Learn to spell.

Now get off my lawn.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Breaking different thoughts into separate sentences might also help. And paragraphs are nice, too.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Guitarguy28 wrote that post almost two years ago, so maybe he has matured since then.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Two years? That's hardly a blink of an eye to us old fogeys.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Two years? That's hardly a blink of an eye to us old fogeys.

Yep, but it's an eternity for a kid.

No Talent Drips

Run sober. If you're going to get stoned and want some exercise, play Ultimate. Good fast-twitch muscle training.

Dei Gratia