Delete or Replace Entire Training Log (Read 679 times)

Tag

I would like to either delete my entire training log, then import it again from scratch or at least be able to do a search and replace of the descriptions of the types of runs and shoes I've used. I have it all correct now in a coolrunning format CGI file. I just want to delete everything that's already there first so I don't have duplicate entries. Can I do this or will Eric have to do it?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Tom. At this point that's not something we can do without going into each individual entry and "delete"-ing it. Since it looks like you've got a LOT of data, drop Eric a line via the "feedback" button at the bottom of most of the pages. I bet he'd be more than happy to help you out after he gets back from Christmas and catches up on the logs. Big grin Glad to have you. Welcome to RA! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I wonder if you could download your log, make any corrections and then email Eric the new one.

Tag

I wonder if you could download your log, make any corrections and then email Eric the new one.
          That's essentially what I've done except for the last part. Wink I'll wait till Eric is back.