Halloween pics... (Read 790 times)

Now that was a bath...

Amelie the 'meow' cat Scarlett the witch before face paint Jake the vampire Group shot - me looking sexy on the right hand side! Alice came as a pregnant schoolgirl. That was pretty horrific! We had loads of fun but finished the day very tired. There were 12 children in all and I got the wonderful job of driving around the under five girls. Hope you all have fun on your Halloween! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      Great pictures Claire! Looks like you had a busy day/night.

Michelle

My 16 y/o son, Anthony...about as creative as he gets. Roll eyes My 13 y/o son, Charlie. He went as an aging woman. My 12 y/o daughter, Christina. She went as a witch (aka, her usual self). My 6 y/o son, Aaron. He went as a vampire but didn't want make-up on and didn't wear his vampire teeth due to having a loose tooth.

Michelle

Dog-Love

Nice shots from abroad...they all look great ..my kids are as we write trading candy...no pictures...just use your imagination. My 14 year old (Ben) was a mafia boss with a toy machine gun and my 12 year old daughter (Amalia) and her best friend were a hippie vampire with her hair done up like Jack Sparrow.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

I don't have any kids, so instead I had to settle for creating a ghost in my front yard: Even though I rarely update the site any more, you can read about it at: http://www.thefirsttimehomeowner.com/124/a-halloween-ghost.html

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Another Passion

Those were all awesome. I would post a pic of my youngest daughter and her two friends, but I don't know how to insert a photo in a post. Cry She went as "Ricky Bobby" from Talladega Nights. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

There were 12 children in all and I got the wonderful job of driving around the under five girls.
                You are very brave! Nice pics, looks like a good time was had by all.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Here's my 9-month old as a lion ... he had a blast.
                    Here's my 9-month old as a lion ... he had a blast.
                    He is adorable and that costume is great! Smile 18 months is such a wonderful age, he looks like a very happy baby.

Michelle

Another Passion

Those were all awesome. I would post a pic of my youngest daughter and her two friends, but I don't know how to insert a photo in a post. Cry She went as "Ricky Bobby" from Talladega Nights. Big grin
                      (cough-cough) I thought this would prompt one of you knowledgeable-types (y'all wit pics on here) to instruct the slow kid (me) on how to post a pic. (cough-cough) Roll eyes

Rick

Another Passion

Cute little boy, Aaron. Enjoy him whilst he still does not talk back or ask for money! Big grin Or... after told something, gives you one of these: Roll eyes

Rick

Cute little boy, Aaron. Enjoy him whilst he still does not talk back or ask for money! Big grin Or... after told something, gives you one of these: Roll eyes
                          Ain't that the truth?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

(cough-cough) I thought this would prompt one of you knowledgeable-types (y'all wit pics on here) to instruct the slow kid (me) on how to post a pic. (cough-cough) Roll eyes
                            Paste the URL to the image into the message window. Highlight it. Press the image button (the last one on the right in the formatting toolbar just above all of the smilies above - it looks like a picture of a mountain) - voila!

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I wasn't trying to be rude...I'm horrible at explaining it that's why I didn't. AND...I'm very immature and hate to admit that I have this, but I post my pictures on my Myspace account and get them from that. I don't know how to post them any other way. BUT...if you want to practice. Right click on one of the pictures above and then click on properties, copy the URL address. To insert into a post, you click on the FORMATING icon above with the mountains and the sun: THEN...you paste the copied URL address in the middle of the >< signs. and that should do it. signs.="" and="" that="" should="" do=""></ signs. and that should do it.>

Michelle

Another Passion

I am horrible at explaining it that's why I didn't. AND...I'm very immature and hate to admit that I have this, but I post my pictures on my Myspace account and get them from that. I don't know how to post them any other way. BUT...if you want to practice. Right click on one of the pictures above and then click on properties, copy the URL address. To insert into a post, you click on the FORMATING icon above with the mountains and the sun: THEN...you paste the copied URL address in the middle of the >< signs.="" and="" that="" should="" do="" />
                                Wow... that explanation was more difficult than an uphill 10K with a cougar on yer butt! Shocked Thanks for the explanation, Mississippi. I'll see what I can do. Wink

Rick