I Won! (Read 538 times)

Marathonmanleto

Ran my first 5K in years today and won--first overall. Some of you speedsters (Jeff) could sleepwalk through a 5K in 18:56, but I was very pleased. We ran a small race in St. Clair Shores, MI called I Gave My Soul To Parkinson's 5K . Brilliant blue sky, dry conditions and no wind helped make it a perfect race. 10 yo son did really well too--21:52 and finished fourth. He would have been third but some he man had to show him who was boss and out sprinted him near the finish.
      congrats!!! what a great first race back for you~ and a great race for your son too!
        AWESOME!!!! Cool congrats to you and your son!

Jennifer mm#1231

That's fantastic, Joe! A first place and fourth place, that's great!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's awesome! WTG, guys! Your son is gonna be a speed demon in a few years...he is FAST for a little punk his age. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wow congrats to you both!!

Marathonmanleto

Hey Thanks! From both of us. He has a God given gift. I have to work like a dog...but it's really fun for us to do together.
                  Congrats on the time and the place! Smile
                  2009: BQ?
                    Very niiiiiiiiiiiicccceee!
                      Family congratulations! I'm envious of your times! Big grin

Michelle