Nike Lunar Glide 5 (Read 25 times)

House of Gard

Whenever I first started running, about 4 years ago for cross country, I selected the Nike Lunarglides as my shoe. I have been wearing that shoe ever since because I like the feel of it on my feet, replacing every 3 months or so (currently running 50+ miles per week). My only question is, to anyone who has ever purchased/worn out a pair of lunarglides, how do they compare against other types of shoes in terms of value and quality? Also, do you guys have any suggestions for a similar type of shoe to the lunerglides? i like/need the support of the ;unarglids.

Lets talk about something fun, but also kinda boring. Chruch. Is your God better than other gods? Jangus? Muhamed? Personally I go to the church of Santa Claus, but who cares.

xhristopher

I think I said something in the Light and Cushioned thread about these. Probably mostly just a complaint about weight.

I've had about 7-8 pair and can easily get 4 to 500 miles out of them before I stop running in them. None have fallen apart on me. Knowing that is of value to me so spending $100 for a new pair of running shoes isn't a gamble.

This fall I discovered Adidas Tempos and like them a lot. Though not the same shoe, they aren't far off.