Hi, Clancy! (Read 737 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, all...Clancy (aka Rebecca) is a good friend of mine. She is one of two people I credit with my return to running...the other is backroadrunner/Eryn. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hi K! Big grin Hello everyone!
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Welcome Clancy!
        Wingz

Professional Noob

<g> This is gonna be fun... ANOTHER "lady" in the forum...</g>

Roads were made for journeys...

Welcome Clancy, glad to have you!! You can join Kirsten & I as one of the "cwazy ladies" on the site. The term lady being used quite loosely!!! Big grin
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
              *looks around* Ladies? Where?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...how 'bout Bodacious Broads?! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I think I'm digging a deeper hole for myself, but I have to say that you cwazy ladies are a riot!
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eric, I, for one, am just glad that you aren't cowering in fear! Big grin BTW, did I ever tell you we have a cat named Erik? Though we call him Ikky most of the time.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Oh good. Now I'm being compared to a cat. Ikky huh? As in that's an Ikky cat?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*snort* We actually named him "Erik the Red." But he had worms when we found him and they made him VERY gassy until we got that under control. Hence "Ikky," 'cause that's how he smelled. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

that's hilarious!!!
                            Eric, I, for one, am just glad that you aren't cowering in fear!
                            Big grin
                            jclancy35

Hey Clancy...just curious, how'd you pick your forum name? My last name is Clancy Smile
                                Hey Clancy...just curious, how'd you pick your forum name? My last name is Clancy Smile
                                I was curious about yours, too! My mom's name was Clancy. Smile It's huge in my family...I have a cousin and a niece Clancy and my mom has a cousin (male) Clancy, who put together a family history that went back to the first of our relations to come to America, one of which was named Emily Clancy. Smile Maybe we're very distantly related. Big grin