how cute is my cat (Read 686 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, Tricia for posting Elektra!!! You rock!!!
    Oh, she's so pretty! I LOVE long-haired cats! They have the best tummies for snuggling... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Running Norm, you had the right link, but the tags have to have the < and="" the="" /> .. not the [ and the ]
      2009: BQ?
        Thanks, Tricia! ******** Kirsten...yep...she is so snuggly...Elektra is fun...she plays fetch, hide and seek, tag...we have a good time!
        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, our kitty that passed-away last Summer was a fetcher in his younger days. We'd throw wads of paper and he'd bring them back for hours. Our girl kitty's mama (an old roommates's cat) used to fetch milk rings, too. They are much easier to teach to fetch than dogs, too--actually, THEY taught US to play fetch with them! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Kirsten, sorry to hear about the kitty who passed. I have lost two from childhood...never easy. But, while they are with us...they are fun! Do you think that I am having trouble with pictures because I have a MAC?
            If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do you think that I am having trouble with pictures because I have a MAC?
                That shouldn't have any bearing...I have a Mac, too. Let me see what I can do....

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that the one you were trying to post? k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, sorry to hear about the kitty who passed. I have lost two from childhood...never easy. But, while they are with us...they are fun!
                    Yeah, those first months after Gus died were SO hard and I cried a LOT. I had no clue losing a furbaby would be so hard. And in his last couple of years I wasn't even particularly fond of him (he had *issues* with peeing in corners and generally making life difficult). I REALLY dread the loss of our other 3--especially my Thor-Pig. Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Kirstin ((())). Spunky, our oldest fur baby, is 14. She was my husband's birthday present when he was 13! and I know he is going to be a wreck when she dies Cry