Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

A Saucy Wench

IBTprevious person has no idea how to play this game IBTNP drank juuuuust enough wine for dinner Cool

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

IBTNP drank juuuuust enough wine for dinner Cool
      Nope, I was at my brother- and sister-in-law's for dinner and it is a dry household...crazy, I know. IBTNP is wondering if they can count snow shoveling this winter as a weekly workout.

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP is wondering if they can count snow shoveling this winter as a weekly workout.
        why not, you move, you sweat and you feel it !!!!! IPTNP is looking out their window at snow falling right now...

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

sport jester

Biomimeticist

Nope, Its sunny, not a cloud to be seen, very dry out here, but windy as hell. And no, this beginner admits he sucked first time at the game... IBTNP has been wondering where a favorite race shirt went....

Experts said the world is flat

Experts said that man would never fly

Experts said we'd never go to the moon

Name me one of those "experts"...

History never remembers the name of experts; just the innovators who had the guts to challenge and prove the "experts" wrong

Nope, Its sunny, not a cloud to be seen, very dry out here, but windy as hell. And no, this beginner admits he sucked first time at the game... IBTNP has been wondering where a favorite race shirt went....
            Nope. I just organized my running stuff and I saw it! IBTNP is injured. Sad

Michelle

jfa

IBTNP is injured. Sad
              Oh no. I hope you aren't either Ms. Ippy ! I'll wager that the next poster did not go to our Nation's Capital today.

C-R

Oh no. I hope you aren't either Ms. Ippy ! I'll wager that the next poster did not go to our Nation's Capital today.
                Correct. I was in the frozen Midwest IBTNP is running more on the treadmill lately due to this lovely winter cold snap.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Run the race God set B4U

No, I'm actually trying to run more outside. This is Arkansas though, don't get as cold as some places. IBTNP....is a little upset over this PB recall.
                  5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                    No, I'm actually trying to run more outside. This is Arkansas though, don't get as cold as some places. IBTNP....is a little upset over this PB recall.
                    Nope, not in the least. PB is not part of my diet really. IBTNP had a very rough week at work and is enjoying the weekend with or without running!!

Michelle

Nope, not in the least. PB is not part of my diet really. IBTNP had a very rough week at work and is enjoying the weekend with or without running!!
                      True about the work week. False about the weekend. Mrs. Bonkin is making me paint this weekend. IBTNP is surfing the net with their dog nearby.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Maggie & Molly

True about the work week. False about the weekend. Mrs. Bonkin is making me paint this weekend. IBTNP is surfing the net with their dog nearby.
                        yep, three to be exact. One laying at my feet, one in the middle of the room and one behind my chair. IBTNP is going to do some shopping today...

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Member Since 2008

yep, three to be exact. One laying at my feet, one in the middle of the room and one behind my chair. IBTNP is going to do some shopping today...
                          Nope, I get off work in 1 and 1/2 hours and hope to sleep all day,,,,,,PLEASE......... IBTNP gets more than eight hours of sleep per day. Sleepy

My running partner!

False, I used to but now get up to run before work, so I am only getting 7 (I love my sleep!) IBTNP is ready for Spring!
                            Kat
                              IBTNP is ready for Spring!
                              Most definitely!!! It's not even February yet and I've had enough winter. I'm thankful I don't live someplace that gets ALOT of snow. IBTNP loves winter and is happy spring is months away.

12-week layoff

Nope. I live in the deep, DEEP South for good reason. IBTNP has a date for Valentine's day.