Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

IBTNP did not realize that Firefox has a built-in browser spellcheck feature!
    Well, goodness gracious, no I did not! Will have to check that sucker out. IBTNP is trying to come up with a good "IBTNP" comment and is failing miserably like me. Blush

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

False.... IBTNP did not find out that they were going to be a daddy again today and then have to leave his wife a daughter behind to fly to Italy.
      2009 Goals...:
      -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
        False.... IBTNP did not find out that they were going to be a daddy again today and then have to leave his wife a daughter behind to fly to Italy.
        Not today but it has happened in the past. Not my wife and daughter but my wife and son and it was not Itally but it was Kosovo. Go figure right! IBTNP is thankful for people like JeremyNavy for doing the things he does so they can do the things they do.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Not today but it has happened in the past. Not my wife and daughter but my wife and son and it was not Itally but it was Kosovo. Go figure right! IBTNP is thankful for people like JeremyNavy for doing the things he does so they can do the things they do.
          True! I actually grew up next to the Naval Academy in Annapolis. IBTNP did not have to explain to a 3-year old that self-manipulation (to put it delicately) is something you do alone in your bedroom and not on the couch while watching Wow Wow Wubbzy!
            True! I actually grew up next to the Naval Academy in Annapolis. IBTNP did not have to explain to a 3-year old that self-manipulation (to put it delicately) is something you do alone in your bedroom and not on the couch while watching Wow Wow Wubbzy!
            True! Hahahaha - how funny. IBTNP is excited about heading into marathon training. Smile

Michelle

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nope. No marathon training going on here. I leave that for the crazy runners. Wink IBTNP has held an unusual job as a teen/20-something.

Roads were made for journeys...

Nope. No marathon training going on here. I leave that for the crazy runners. Wink IBTNP has held an unusual job as a teen/20-something.
                Not really, although I wouldn't have minded if it were something fun! My jobs were boring when I was a teen. IBTNP enjoys running in the a.m. before the rest of the town is awake.

Michelle

jfa

IBTNP enjoys running in the a.m. before the rest of the town is awake.
                  Yes! I love that feeling although most of my recent runs have been at night. I bet that the next poster is already fretting about the weather for Sunday's long run..........

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Yes! I love that feeling although most of my recent runs have been at night. I bet that the next poster is already fretting about the weather for Sunday's long run..........
                    True. Some seasonal weather would be a really nice change instead of this cold cold cold. IBTNP is disappointed with their mileage lately.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

True. Some seasonal weather would be a really nice change instead of this cold cold cold. IBTNP is disappointed with their mileage lately.
                      I took an unscheduled trip to Taperville seeing as how I will be in Atlanta this weekend running 26.2 miles. So a bit disappointed but I am not one to wrap myself up about mileage. IBTNP will oversleep tomorrow due to the pitter patter of rain on the roof.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Maggie & Molly

I took an unscheduled trip to Taperville seeing as how I will be in Atlanta this weekend running 26.2 miles. So a bit disappointed but I am not one to wrap myself up about mileage. IBTNP will oversleep tomorrow due to the pitter patter of rain on the roof.
                        false - already made plans with my running partner to meet at the gym if the weather guru's are right and it is pouring..... IBTNP is looking for new running shoes for summer......

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

IBTNP ALMOST forgot about this game.  

Michelle

IBTNP ALMOST forgot about this game.  

True --- i was like "a new game" ... Now i rember this one.

IBTNP is going crazy waiting for a big race this weekend!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

False.  I'm going crazy thinking about my next race on 6/13.  About 2 weeks away.

IBTNP used the day off on Memorial Day to get in some extra miles before hammering some BBQ at a picnic/party.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Just Happy to Run

False.  I'm going crazy thinking about my next race on 6/13.  About 2 weeks away.

IBTNP used the day off on Memorial Day to get in some extra miles before hammering some BBQ at a picnic/party.

False.  I didn't bother with the "extra miles part".   

IBTNP is still thinking they are running off that BBQ this week like I am!

Jason

2010 Goals
                                • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles