Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

yes, a church thing, then ONLY to people that we know.

IBTNP is like me, wondering what the heck happened to your ankle. 

12-week layoff

Well, I can answer that.  Let's just say that construction sites are dangerous, Alabama red clay is slippery when wet, and 'tis better to fall and get dirty pants than to try not to fall and suffer a broken ankle AND dirty pants. 

IBTNP is making plans for a Spring marathon.

Maggie & Molly

Well, I can answer that.  Let's just say that construction sites are dangerous, Alabama red clay is slippery when wet, and 'tis better to fall and get dirty pants than to try not to fall and suffer a broken ankle AND dirty pants. 

IBTNP is making plans for a Spring marathon.

true.  trying to decide if I will do the New Bedford 1/2 again this year or one a bit later......

IBTNP is still trying to figure out what is the right amount of layering for the cold weather.... 

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

true.  I have been trying to figure out the layer thing.  Getting better at it. 

IBTNP is wishing it stayed daylight out longer so they don't have to run in the dark.  I know I do.

Another Passion

true.  I have been trying to figure out the layer thing.  Getting better at it. 

IBTNP is wishing it stayed daylight out longer so they don't have to run in the dark.  I know I do.

Nope, I thankfully am able to generally run in the daylight hours of morning.  But, I am still trying to figure out layering and acclimation to colder temps!  lol

I bet the next person did not have Multi-Grain Cheerios with roasted pumpkin seeds from their Halloween pumpkins for breakfast this morning like I did.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

true. Have been surviving breakfasts with pumpkin muffins made just before the power went out on Saturday.

IBTNP is hoping the power comes back on before Sunday so they can watch the NYCM on tv.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

true. Have been surviving breakfasts with pumpkin muffins made just before the power went out on Saturday.

IBTNP is hoping the power comes back on before Sunday so they can watch the NYCM on tv.

We were lucky enough to not lose power at all.  But, I certainly hope those who did have it back by now!

IBTNP has a PR that they can't beat and it drives them crazy!

Michelle

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Nope, I'm lucky enough to still be in my running honeymoon.  Still setting PRs.  I know that can't last forever, especially at my age.  Enjoying it while it lasts.

IBTNP kind of looks forward to running in snow.

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP kind of looks forward to running in snow.

not really.  Well, a light snow falling is cool to run in but once it gets piled up on the sides of the roads around here trying to run is not fun. 

IBNP is already annoyed with the early darkness.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

arcarojb

Absolutely!  I hate that I'm driving home in the dark...

IBTNP is contemplating what to make for Thanksgiving....

It's never too late to be what you might have been. George Eliot

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                      Thomas A. Edison

12-week layoff

Nope, I'm moving into the ankle-breaking house Thanksgiving week, so I'm having whatever Mom is cooking. Or pizza. IBTNP is thankful to veterans tonight. I certainly am.
                          Nope, I'm moving into the ankle-breaking house Thanksgiving week, so I'm having whatever Mom is cooking. Or pizza. IBTNP is thankful to veterans tonight. I certainly am.

I'm thankful for them all the time!  Smile

IBTNP has a training plan all prepared for 2012!

Michelle

IBTNP was totally worried that this thread was done forever!   Big grin

Michelle

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ms. Ippi, I'm not sure what you said that almost zombified this thread, but IT'S BACK!

Um, can't say I had much of a training plan for 2012 (I'm seeing how injury recovery goes first) nor had I thought about this thread for a long time.

IBTNP is ramping up mileage now that the weather is improving.

12-week layoff

Actually, the more time passes, the worse the weather is here.  November - February is peak running season for the South.  And I am trying to ramp up my mileage, but we visited Mickey Mouse last week, so....

IBTNP just downloaded the Zombies!  Run app, and can't wait to try it...or is that just me?