Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Actually, the more time passes, the worse the weather is here.  November - February is peak running season for the South.  And I am trying to ramp up my mileage, but we visited Mickey Mouse last week, so....

IBTNP just downloaded the Zombies!  Run app, and can't wait to try it...or is that just me?

I just can't let this thing die!!!  

False, I haven't downloaded the Zombies Run app...I don't even know what it is!

IBTNP ran Boston on Monday!   Big grin

Michelle

I just can't let this thing die!!!  

False, I haven't downloaded the Zombies Run app...I don't even know what it is!

IBTNP ran Boston on Monday!   Big grin

Only in my wildest of dreams! IBTNP was inspired by watching Boston Monday, and is planning his/her next marathon. Or first marathon, even.
      TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Definitely inspired by everyone who ran Boston ... two weeks until my next marathon ... while I'm sure it won't be a Boston Qualifier, we'll definitely give 'er! 

IBTNP finished their last "long" run for their Spring marathon and are looking forward to their taper. 

Tim 

False no tapper for me marathon in 4 weeks then an Ultra of 70Km. I'll taper in the run up to that.Smile

Definitely inspired by everyone who ran Boston ... two weeks until my next marathon ... while I'm sure it won't be a Boston Qualifier, we'll definitely give 'er! 

IBTNP finished their last "long" run for their Spring marathon and are looking forward to their taper. 

Yes, kind of.  It's an Ironman (not a marathon), but I did my last "big" workout Saturday, and I'm ready for this 27 day taper.  Saturday, I did 3 workouts of 2.25 hours totaling 97 miles biking and 9 miles running!  The 1st workout was great.  The 2nd workout was good.  The 3rd workout was tough.  I spend the rest of the weekend wondering how I would find the energy to do an extra 6 hours of activity on race day... answer: taper!

IBTNP has wondered, during the last week, whether they can go further or faster than they have ever done before.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

IBTNP has wondered, during the last week, whether they can go further or faster than they have ever done before.

Yes, more on speed than distance.

IBTNP is thinking it's time to go shopping for some new running gears (shoes or clothing).

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Yep.  Bought new shoes this weekend and new shorts today.

IBTNP just watched the Biggest Loser finale.  Damn, I hate who won.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yep.  Bought new shoes this weekend and new shorts today.

IBTNP just watched the Biggest Loser finale.  Damn, I hate who won.

Nope, we're Dancing With the Stars addicts.  Sadly, this season, we don't want any of the contestants to get kicked off.

IBTNP is concerned (as I am) about excessive heat/humidity at the next race.

Nope, we're Dancing With the Stars addicts.  Sadly, this season, we don't want any of the contestants to get kicked off.

IBTNP is concerned (as I am) about excessive heat/humidity at the next race.

Yes, concerned about starting a marathon at 2:30pm in Houston on May 19 (after a 7 hour swimming and bike ride warmup)....

IBTNP also finds it hard to find time to mow the yard and do necessary work around the house (gardening, laundry, ...) because of excessive training.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes, concerned about starting a marathon at 2:30pm in Houston on May 19 (after a 7 hour swimming and bike ride warmup)....

IBTNP also finds it hard to find time to mow the yard and do necessary work around the house (gardening, laundry, ...) because of excessive training.

I'm not being the Next Person because I was the previous person, but I have to say to Brian, you're a special case!  Best of luck in your Ironman!  It's awesome that you're doing this!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

False.  No way what I've been doing the past several months could be called "training", let alone "excessive".  But somehow I'm still having trouble finding time for the yardwork, housework, gardening, laundry, and all that other stuff. 

IBTNP is looking forward to meeting and perhaps running a few miles with some other RA peeps at a race this weekend.  I know I am!

False.  No way what I've been doing the past several months could be called "training", let alone "excessive".  But somehow I'm still having trouble finding time for the yardwork, housework, gardening, laundry, and all that other stuff. 

IBTNP is looking forward to meeting and perhaps running a few miles with some other RA peeps at a race this weekend.  I know I am!

Big grin  True, I am!!  See you on Saturday!

IBTNP ended up scheduling more races for the year than orginally planned!

Michelle

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

True! 3 more weeks Smile I bet the next person is trying to get to their goal weight.

Not a chance . . . the food here in Croatia and Venice are too delicious to pass up.

The next person knows where the heck a runner can get some mileage in Venice w/o getting lost or bumping into millions of tourists.

edit: hmm, would you believe the crappy internet lag here is the cause for the absurdly belated reply? Wink

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

The next person knows where the heck a runner can get some mileage in Venice w/o getting lost or bumping into millions of tourists.

Treadmill on a gondola?

IBTNP knows why my random injury generator landed on 'left quad' after this am's exercise.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Treadmill on a gondola?

IBTNP knows why my random injury generator landed on 'left quad' after this am's exercise.

Sorry, I don't, but thank you for the revelation that we all have a built-in R.I.G. that accounts for our crazy ailments!

IBTNP did more running and less dancing than I did this weekend.