Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Sure do.  Two pairs of road shoes (Inov8 Bare-X 200s, NB Minimus Roads), two pairs of trail shoes (La Sportiva X-Countries for mud, Inov8 F-Lite 230s for general trails), two pair of running sandals (Invisible Shoes and Lunas), and a pair of winter/studded shoes (Asics Arctics).

I bet the next person is trying to decide on spring goal races.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
    Emil Zatopek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am!

IBTNP is new to RA and regretting not using this great resource years ago!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, maybe ...  Wink

IBTNP doesn't cross-train.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Maggie & Molly

Well, maybe ...  Wink

IBTNP doesn't cross-train.

this runner cross trains, possibly too much Roll eyes  I enjoy some kickboxing, circuit training, running, weight training...... yeah, I cross train.

IBTNP has purchased their can goods to donate at their local turkey trot. 

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Singer who runs a smidge

No turkey trot here, although we did donate a bag of food for our church's food drive last month.

IBTNP runs at least one race per year in costume!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Dad on the run.

Ummm, nope, no costume for this fella (oh and high HopeMom, I'm about fed up with RWOL). IBTNP has ran naked at least once on the treadmill... :/

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Intentionally Blank

Nope, I've run on the treadmill barefoot and in my unmentionables, but not nekkid.

IBTNP doesn't run with headphones.

Nope, I've run on the treadmill barefoot and in my unmentionables, but not nekkid.

IBTNP doesn't run with headphones.

False, sort of.  I run with headphones while on the treadmill, or if I'm on the bike path on a day with few people around, and I only put in one ear bud.  Running with people, around town, or in races I never wear them.

IBTNP has at least 3 more races before the end of the year.  

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

IBTNP has at least 3 more races before the end of the year.  

True -- a turkey trot and the last 2 CX races of the season.

IBTNP will make at least one more trip to the store to pick up last minute T-day items.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

True -- a turkey trot and the last 2 CX races of the season.

IBTNP will make at least one more trip to the store to pick up last minute T-day items.

Yep - An Apple Crumb Pie from the local bakery for our work Thanksgiving party tomorrow! Nothing better than fresh pie. 

IBTNP is still feeling some muscle soreness from running some stupid marathon thingy this weekend (ouch,,,)

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Yep - An Apple Crumb Pie from the local bakery for our work Thanksgiving party tomorrow! Nothing better than fresh pie. 

IBTNP is still feeling some muscle soreness from running some stupid marathon thingy this weekend (ouch,,,)

Almost ...  that was me last week ... things are back to normal this week.

IBTNP is wondering when the cold weather is finally going to arrive.   

Tim 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Yes. But this is Texas.

IBTNP is thinking about how many miles they need to run after Thanksgiving dinner.

baxdaddy

just another runner

FALSE, I maintained control today.  IBTNP did not shop on gray Thursday but will shop on Friday.

The first step is to get up off the couch!

Half Fanatic #889

FALSE, I maintained control today.  IBTNP did not shop on gray Thursday but will shop on Friday.

False! No Black Friday where I am.

I bet the next person is posting in his/her jammies.

not lazy, just tired

False! No Black Friday where I am.

I bet the next person is posting in his/her jammies.

True! I bet the next poster ate too much yesterday.

Not if it makes sense.