Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Better I Leave

True...

IBTNP pees in the shower.

mucknort

IBTNP can do at least 5 pull ups.

Um, yeah no problem. I can real off 10+.

IBTNP has been to the Grand Canyon and hiked to the bottom, like I did!

Lynx

...False

Never been to the Grand Canyon.

IBTNP has already registered for a running event in Spring 2013.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

True.

IBTNP has had to settle for a walk as a workout while injured and found it to be less than satisfying.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Well that was the plan, but I ran almost 3 miles today slowly and so far, so good.

IBTNP does not have a single Christmas decoration up.

redleaf

I was going to say true but then I remembered the outside lights so nope.

IBTNP has a running related trip in 2013 they've already planned out.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

False ... but now you've got me thinking ...

IBTNP - has ran in the snow this winter.... and is already looking forward to clear pavement. 

Tim 

False ... but now you've got me thinking ...

IBTNP - has ran in the snow this winter.... and is already looking forward to clear pavement. 

Well, I have ran in the snow this winter, and I loved it!  I'm hoping for lots more!

IBTNP is working on a new training plan and is shifting away from longer distances. 

Michelle

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

True...for the winter. But back in the spring and summer I'm shifting back to long to get ready for my main racing season.

IBTNP didn't know what "IBTNP" meant until they saw it a few times or studied it carefully.Wink

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP didn't know what "IBTNP" meant until they saw it a few times or studied it carefully.Wink

Roll eyes true.  I'm pretty sure I had to ask.  Roll eyes

IBTNP has had this year's flu hit them hard and is wishing they had already gotten their flu shot.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

False - Got my flu shot in October.  But I have had my toes explode with blisters which set me back 3 weeks of running.

IBTNP has been asked about the quadratic formula at least once since leaving high school.

scappodaqui

rather be sprinting

True!  I'm a tutor, so it's my job to know the quadratic formula.  Smile

IBTNP hasn't gotten new running shoes in more than 300 miles.

PRs: 5k 19:25, mile 5:38, HM 1:30:56

Lifting PRs: bench press 125lb, back squat 205 lb, deadlift 245lb

True.  The pair I'm wearing now have ~400 on them.  The last pair I retired had 1200+, so it will be a while.

IBTNP is running an ultra next year.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                            Emil Zatopek

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

False...not really planning on it.

IBTNP is rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos against Baltimore on Sunday

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

False...not really planning on it.

IBTNP is rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos against Baltimore on Sunday

Okay, being a native Coloradoan, yeah.  We're outnumbered by all the easterners on RA, but I'll speak up for the Broncos.

IBTNP thinks Christmas presents should be opened on Christmas, not Christmas Eve.