Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

False, but I DID get my a** handed to me in a 10 miler yesterday by the rest of the running field! Roll eyes I think the next poster is from sunny Southern California. (it is gloomy here right now, blech!)
    No, about as far away as you could get - Maine, and we've gotten at least 10 inhes of snow today. It's beautiful, and the kids got a day off from school. I bet the next person is battling a cold but determined to run, anyway.
      No, about as far away as you could get - Maine, and we've gotten at least 10 inhes of snow today. It's beautiful, and the kids got a day off from school. I bet the next person is battling a cold but determined to run, anyway.
      Nope, but I hope I didn't just jinx myself! Smile I'll bet the next person has started planning a vacation for 2008!
        Nope, but I hope I didn't just jinx myself! Smile I'll bet the next person has started planning a vacation for 2008!
        True! I'm going to Ireland in April. How about, I bet the next person had a doughnut this morning. Big grin

Michelle

billerby

No way! I had scrambled eggs with a touch of salt and tabasco for breakfast. I bet the next person dont have any idea what the following swedish sentence means. "Har jag tur övergår inte förkylningen i bihåleinflammation". /Erik
            No way! I had scrambled eggs with a touch of salt and tabasco for breakfast. I bet the next person dont have any idea what the following swedish sentence means. "Har jag tur övergår inte förkylningen i bihåleinflammation". /Erik
            You're right about that, something about my Klingon fork being inflamed?Er...Maybe not.My Swedish is a bit rusty. SmileI'll bet the next person has never run with their local Hash House Harriers. On on!
            Wisconsin Marathon May 2 Minneapolis Marathon May 31
              You're right about that, something about my Klingon fork being inflamed?Er...Maybe not.My Swedish is a bit rusty. SmileI'll bet the next person has never run with their local Hash House Harriers. On on!
              True, but I did run a race organized by this group (Dead Harriers): I bet the next person will be running in snow later today.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I bet the next person will be running in snow later today.
                Smile With my new spikey shoes, too...FINALLY!!! I'll bet the next person likes banana chips.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eager runner

true I bet the next person has their race planed for the next six months

Gotta TRI

True! HM-FEB. HM- MAY Sprint TRI-MAY OLY TRI--June Half Iron-Aug. Bet the next person.....is running a TRI rhis year.
                    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                      True, but as part of a TRI relay. My mom's swimming, my sis is doing the bike, and I'm the runner. I bet the next person is NOT going to be working 15-19 hour days like me for the rest of the week. Sad
                      Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/
                      C-R

False - but I did have three cups of decaf green tea. I bet the next person runs on a treadmill at least twice per week.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Gotta TRI

True, but as part of a TRI relay. My mom's swimming, my sis is doing the bike, and I'm the runner. I bet the next person is NOT going to be working 15-19 hour days like me for the rest of the week. Sad
                          Bummer Megs! Sad
                          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I bet the next person runs on a treadmill at least twice per week.
                            False...the only time I've ever run on a TM was during a shoe evaluation. I'll bet the next person is loving the gradually longer days! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta love longer days. I live in the Midwest and I love the changes in weather and we ALL like longer days. I am celebrating 14 years of blissful marriage today and my girls are turning 4 this Saturday. The next person is celebrating something fun this week!
                              Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The next person is celebrating something fun this week!
                                We're going to a wine-tasting (slugging) party! BTW, big congrats! Smile The next person names their cars.

~ Sarah Kay