Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Beatin' on the Rock

Yes/ and NO! I'll bet the next person sleeps with their dog?
    Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
      Yes/ and NO! I'll bet the next person sleeps with their dog?
      False. I don't have a dog. Sad I bet the next person bought new running shoes today.

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

No but I really really need to.... I bet the next person spends more money on running clothes/shoes than work clothes.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I bet the next person bought new running shoes today.
          False. Last time was 1 1/2 years ago... when I bought 3 pair. I bet the next person does not still have a pair of running shoes purchased 20 years ago.

Big Chicken!

False. Last time was 1 1/2 years ago... when I bought 3 pair. I bet the next person does not still have a pair of running shoes purchased 20 years ago.
            First of all, when did 20 years ago become so recent? I was 15 twenty years ago. So, NO since I didn't run then. The next person is rooting for the Giants to win the Superbowl and is getting ready to be sadly disappointed.
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
            ajha

YES! And I don't expect to be sadly disappointed! Go Giants! I bet the next person usually does NOT eat before their runs.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, I always eat an hour or so before...I can't do empty stomach runes. I'll bet the next person is sad for the Packers. That was all my folks wanted for their anniversary (yesterday), to see their team get to the Super Bowl... Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'll bet the next person is sad for the Packers. That was all my folks wanted for their anniversary (yesterday), to see their team get to the Super Bowl... Cry
                  Maybe a little, I was hoping for the Pack but the Giants deserved the win. If Giants would have won a lucky play or disputed call I would be more sad for the Packers. I'm a Browns fan Shocked so it's hard to feel bad for anyone else's team. I'll bet the next person didn't run more miles than degrees yesterday like me 6F and 8.4 miles (-10 wind chill.) Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Kimmie

I didn't run yesterday at all so that would be true. I bet the next person knows someone who just had a baby.
                      Yep. Someones wife anyway. Breeders! Evil grin I'm guessing the next person is slacking at work while replying to this.

My legs are killing me

That's true! Slacking off again. I bet the next person bought a new pair of running shoes this weekend.

Now that was a bath...

Nope. No new shoes for me. I bet the next person is struggling to maintain their goal weight.
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Nope, 150 pounds my goal wieght Smile I bet the next person had "make up" sex this past week Big grin

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I bet the next person had "make up" sex this past week Big grin
                              Nope, but they have had drunken 3:30AM nookie... Evil grin I'll bet the next person is currently wearing all synthetic materials...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nope, but they have had drunken 3:30AM nookie... Evil grin I'll bet the next person is currently wearing all synthetic materials...
                                I'm gonna say True. I bet the next person is good at telling jokes.

Michelle