Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

el Jeffe

Wrong.I can be very annoying Evil grin Next one up has played air guitar and sang in public, while running.
    Wrong! But I played real guitar for 10 years and toured all over Canada doing it. I bet the next person is a New England Patriots fan.
      FALSE!!!Hate the Pats!!I live in Indiana so a huge Colts fan! I bet the next person will help someone new to running this year.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope so! Smile I'll bet the next person has run in a skirt.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nope! But I'm thinking about buying one. I bet the next person has (successfully) encouraged a non-runner to start running. Cool

geekfarm@centurytel.net

Nope. I tried but they just wouldn't do it. I bet the next person didn't see bald eagles on their morning run like I did.
              I didn't, but odd that you wrote this as my friend who lives in northern MI recently sent me an email that included this: "Sadie and I went for a walk the other day down at the waterfront...saw an eagle in the tree above us. Too cool! It was just looking out on the bay. A lady was skiing past and said she saw one so we kept ours eyes open. Could not believe it. Way cool. " I'll bet the next person is going/ has gone on at least a five mile run today.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I was going to do just 4, but now I'm tempted... Wink The next person lives someplace that is sunny today.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well, I was going to do just 4, but now I'm tempted... Wink The next person lives someplace that is sunny today.
                  True - sunny and now at 43 degrees - not too bad at all. The next person ate something spicy for lunch today.

Michelle

seeEricaRun

Awesome

True - sunny and now at 43 degrees - not too bad at all. The next person ate something spicy for lunch today.
                    True, my husband spent all morning in the kitchen while I was out for a 20-miler, and made vegetarian chili with jalepenos, chipotles and ground hot pepper (3-4 different kinds). It was very tasty! I'll be the next person has had drunk a yummy beer just before a run!
                      False. Just too many cups of coffee. I'll bet the next person hasn't run yet today.

Another Passion

False. Just too many cups of coffee. I'll bet the next person hasn't run yet today.
                        False, did 3.5 with DW. I think the next person lives in California.

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Kings Canyon NP 07'

True, I live in Northern California. I bet the next person prefers to run on trails rather the road?

left-right-left-right-repeat

LTD

False. I like to montain bike on trails, and run on the road. Although, I ran on a trail around the White Water Rafting Center in Charlotte, NC. at night with a flashlight and had a blast. The next person has fibbed a little about the time it took to run a distance in their training log.

Slow-smooth-fast

True, I live in Northern California. I bet the next person prefers to run on trails rather the road?
                              True, but the weather is a bit shitty at the moment. I bet the next person has experienced joggers nipple!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

False - the advantages of being female.... The next person has already done a race in 2008