Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

True. I am a good boy...honestly. I bet the next person has a faster 1 mile PR than me.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

I bet the next person has a faster 1 mile PR than me.
      False, mine is 5:45 I bet the next person has a faster PR marathon pace than mine (6:45 m/m)
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

False, mine is 5:45 I bet the next person has a faster PR marathon pace than mine (6:45 m/m)
        False -- I've never run a marathon. The next person has run a race completely naked (other than shoes/socks).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

true!!! 135. and training for my first marathon! I bet the next person ran track or cross country in high school
          obiebyke

False. I was a theater geek in high school. I bet the next person was homecoming king or queen in high school.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I bet the next person was homecoming king or queen in high school.
              False. I would have answered true to the track/x-country question, so that automatically rules me out for homecoming king. I bet the next person has had to stop to take a dump during a race.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Slow-smooth-fast

False. I would have answered true to the track/x-country question, so that automatically rules me out for homecoming king. I bet the next person has had to stop to take a dump during a race.
                False, for a race I am like a finely tuned race car. I empty out totally - too much info! I bet the next person has had to walk over 4 miles back home as they sustained an injury during a run.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

False. I would have answered true to the track/x-country question, so that automatically rules me out for homecoming king.
                  You should have gone to my HS...seriously. The CC team was the shiznit. Our football team...eh, not so much. Never had to walk 4 miles home. I'm miss conservative runner (good thing, I guess). The next person ran in freaky "warm" temps today.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

You should have gone to my HS...seriously. The CC team was the shiznit. Our football team...eh, not so much. Never had to walk 4 miles home. I'm miss conservative runner (good thing, I guess). The next person ran in freaky "warm" temps today.
                    ehm...true and false ? it was warm, but it wasn't freaky Smile Next person rode a camel once before..
                      ehm...true and false ? it was warm, but it wasn't freaky Smile Next person rode a camel once before..
                      True! At the Philadelphia zoo - does that count? The next person had more than 3 cups of coffee today?

Michelle

Me and my RP

True! Nearly 45 degrees when I got back in this morning. I bet the next person has run into an object like a big green sign (LAB!!!) trying to dodge a rain storm.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You should have gone to my HS...seriously. The CC team was the shiznit. Our football team...eh, not so much.
                          Yes, but how was the band? That's the real question. Tongue
                          I bet the next person has run into an object like a big green sign (LAB!!!) trying to dodge a rain storm.
                          Yes, a tree. Next person has run at least 5 extra miles on one run due to gravely underestimating how far your course was (think pre-RA / GPS / Mapping).

False. I've only run an extra 2 miles due to not paying attention and taking the wrong fork in a trail. Roll eyes I bet the next person ate a burger and fries for lunch and is now regretting the episode (although it was so very good going down!).

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

False, I had a side sampler from Boston Market. I bet the next person has thrown a stick, rock or any other object at an animal to distract it as they ran by.
                              Rachel

jfa

Close. I've yelled at them so my dog won't lunge,but now that I'm chasing that SOB Pace Bunny over at the 1500 club,I think I'll let him catch that furry little #$%er next time. I'll wager the next person already has clothes out for tomorrow's run