Maybe this will eventually replace the Camelback: Drink your sweat (Read 152 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wing

Joggaholic

paulski66

miscreant

Frank Herbert approves...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

running metalhead

Frank Herbert approves...

And you will be able to recognize the runners because we will have the eyes of the Ibad.

I wonder if the people at the water stations should start calling "Suu-Suu-Suuk!"

ROFL

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
          - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
          - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
          - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
          - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
          - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

"Too many bodily fluids are going to waste!"

Charge your cell phone with urine.   Maybe at the same time.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sunday I decided to go run 8 miles in high humidity and full sun without any fluids.  By about 5 miles in I was truly contemplating how awesome it would be if I could somehow make use of all my worthless sweat.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CT JEFF

Sunday I decided to go run 8 miles in high humidity and full sun without any fluids.  By about 5 miles in I was truly contemplating how awesome it would be if I could somehow make use of all my worthless sweat.

You can always suck the sweat out of your shirt. Then you are replacing electrolytes as well. Thanks for the post LedLincoln, but this machine seems really - really dumb. To everyone.

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You can always suck the sweat out of your shirt. Then you are replacing electrolytes as well. Thanks for the post LedLincoln, but this machine seems really - really dumb. To everyone.

Just had to share.

did that once when I was 24-25, and dumber,after a long hard run in Okinawa thinking exactly that, that I was replacing the electrolytes or whatever I had sweated out.  Blecchh!

GC100k

You know that the space station has a finite amount of water and has to recycle all water.  All.

A Saucy Wench

I did this once.  Well, it was pouring rain, so I was mostly sucking rain water.   It was my first marathon training and it never occurred to me that I would need water on a rainy run.  Fortunately I was wearing cotton

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7