me.dium? (Read 522 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Has anyone else used this Firefox gadget thingy? I just got a heads-up about this (a BzzAgent Campaign). It looks like it could be really cool, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to do with it. Here is my invite URL thingy: http://me.dium.com/from/123ce6e2 I'm curious to see what happens when friends sign up though that link. I'm guessing it may be something like MySpace, only less juvenile. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

i'm all for wasting more time on the internet..but it says that the invite code is invalid ok i got it now, its a bit confusing what it is exactly for.
        never heard of it? Is it like myspace? or a blog of sorts? I have a myspace account opened but have never done anything with it. I blog regularly at yahoo 360 but am looking for a different format.

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm still trying to figure it out, but as you move from site to site using Firefox you can see if there are people who share your interests browsing similar sites. When I click on RA I see other users on other running sites (not awesome ones like here, though). I think it's a little Big Brother-ish, but it's kind of cool at the same time. I do believe I saw something about a blog service. I've been thinking about moving mine, so I might look into that. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay