GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr (Read 519 times)

Tuesday night I had a real bad night sleeping. Woke up several times do to pain in my right arm (sleeping in weird positition with lots of weight on arm). Needless to say I woke up yesterday morning arm hurting bad until I heard a pop (felt like shoulder was a little out of joint). Arm ache'd a bit off and on but that didn't stop me from lifting last night. However there were a few exercises I didn't do so not to cause more problems with whatever was going on with my shoulder. HOWEVER I did do ONE hammer curl. My right arm definetly said that was a no no so I stopped and went on with my workout. Well another crappy night of sleeping last night. I have a tendancy to tighten up in my sleep and woke up in agony. Freaken arm!!! I mean if it was my left arm I would understand (injured that in skiing accident). Put icey hot on arm and took some Aleve and plan on taking it easy with arm. I swear if it keeps me from running on Sunday I'm going to hack the damn thing off!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

One of those mysterious annoying pains that come out of nowhere. I can relate to that (recent back pain that kept me from running for week!!). Maybe you just need to give it ONE DAY of rest. Perhaps it's a pinched nerve. I hope it goes away quickly and in time for Sunday's race...I'd hate to hear that you're missing an arm after Sunday! Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Stupid arm! I hope it lets up soon. I get mystery pains like that pretty frequently...they seem to travel all over. For a few days it might be a hip flexor, then an ankle, then a knee, then an arm. I think it's one pain that just gets bored. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

ouch! I've never done that with my arm - neck, yes - and its so frustrating when it seems to take days to recover from seemingly nothing! I hope you get better soon!
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            Well I had an awesome run this morning with dh. Of course now that I'm home and have things to do that require movement of full arm (laundry, dishes, etc) it will start bothering me. Oh well at least it didn't bother me at all during my run! Thanks ladies for the responses. I'm not used to having unexplained pain. Well barely bumped my arm on the wall while taking a shower and had a pretty sharp pain shoot down. I'm really starting to think pinched nerve. Guess I'll be icing and taking aleve for the next few days.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson