Look what I found...kinda creepy... (Read 687 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Click and enter your name I have a page with the results of my 4 races that were likely published online. I looked for Eryn/backroadrunner and she had 2 pages, for some reason--one with her listed as 29 and one for 30. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have 4 pages and several different races. The age is your age at the time of the race.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That makes sense. My HS classmate who is an elite has several pages for different states, even, since she has run races in FL and NV, as well as WI. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wow, that's wierd...
          "The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
          Scout7

Heh. They have my name twice (one is shortened), and don't have anywhere near all my races from the year.
              Your Search for chris deruyter returned 0 results Sad
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Chris, I think this just means that you aren't running enough races... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Yup, I am in there too. Only one they're missing is the NYC 2005 Marathon! Bruce
                  JakeKnight

I'm glad my full name isn't on here anywhere. I'd really rather nobody see my CMM time that popped up. Undecided

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------