Any interest in Pinterest? (Read 1018 times)

Prince of Fatness

Jump on that

That's a good start.

Not at it at all. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I actually have a few male friends on Pinterest.  One is an artist for the Doom video game series (that's pretty much the company he's been at since college...he was a HS classmate of my hubby's and stood up in our wedding).  He posts some of the coolest stuff of any of the people I follow.  Techy stuff, Art, and some retro Nikes and things.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Love it!  Have to admit, I don't find much time to get on it but everytime I do, I find something interesting. 

Re-posting a friend's facebook re-post about pinterest, 

Re-posting Chuck Player: If you're using Pinterest read their terms of service. I did, and deleted my account. Basically you're asserting that you have the rights to post whatever you "pin" and granting Coldbrew (Pinterest) the rights to redistribute and/or sell what you post and YOU accept ALL legal responsibility if they get sued as a result.

Example: You see inspirational picture and "pin" it. Coldbrew sells picture to poster company. Poster company puts it on... well, they're a poster company... where do you think they put it? Photographer of original photo sees poster in store and sends his pack of rabid lawyer-squirrels to poster company. Poster company redirects rabid lawyer-squirrels to Coldbrew. Coldbrew sends them on to you. Rabid lawyer-squirrels eat your naughty bits for lunch.

Disclaimer: Not actual legal advice.