Any interest in Pinterest? (Read 1018 times)

Prince of Fatness

Jump on that

That's a good start.

Semi-retired.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Needs more cowbell!

I actually have a few male friends on Pinterest.  One is an artist for the Doom video game series (that's pretty much the company he's been at since college...he was a HS classmate of my hubby's and stood up in our wedding).  He posts some of the coolest stuff of any of the people I follow.  Techy stuff, Art, and some retro Nikes and things.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Love it!  Have to admit, I don't find much time to get on it but everytime I do, I find something interesting. 

Re-posting a friend's facebook re-post about pinterest, 

Re-posting Chuck Player: If you're using Pinterest read their terms of service. I did, and deleted my account. Basically you're asserting that you have the rights to post whatever you "pin" and granting Coldbrew (Pinterest) the rights to redistribute and/or sell what you post and YOU accept ALL legal responsibility if they get sued as a result.

Example: You see inspirational picture and "pin" it. Coldbrew sells picture to poster company. Poster company puts it on... well, they're a poster company... where do you think they put it? Photographer of original photo sees poster in store and sends his pack of rabid lawyer-squirrels to poster company. Poster company redirects rabid lawyer-squirrels to Coldbrew. Coldbrew sends them on to you. Rabid lawyer-squirrels eat your naughty bits for lunch.

Disclaimer: Not actual legal advice.