How will you spend the 4Th? (Read 627 times)

We are planning on a picnic on the Park Strip downtown, watch the parade, and then go see "Transformers" - we are suckers for special effects movies Big grin Nice to just have some laid back family time. No Fireworks - it won't get dark enough to really appreciate them. Good Luck to everyone who will be racing tomorrow Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5k jog maybe go to the pool shower and go in to work for a few maybe go to some friend's for chow quiet.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

With my MIL...there is not enough booze in the world... Tonite she made some crack about my legs being "stunted." I'm really tired of her cracks on my stature. I'm 5'3.5", she is 5'8". What she fails to realize is that I am just a half inch shorter than what *I believe* is the US and the World average height for women, while she is a damned freak. Tongue Can I come hang with you guys? Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm sorry Zoomy, I couldn't hear you. Can you stand up and repeat that? Evil grin Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*punches Trent in the nuts* Oh, sorry, they were eye level...I meant to punch you in the neck. Tongue Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll share an Oberon with you. Sounds like you need one. And for the record, you are 3 1/2 inches taller than the tallest woman in my home.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll share an Oberon with you. Sounds like you need one. And for the record, you are 3 1/2 inches taller than the tallest woman in my home.
                Short people rock! BTW, I found a beer that I like as much as Oberon while I was home--Spotted Cow by the New Glarus Brewing Co. Uff Da is another great brew of theirs, but the Spotted Cow is similar to Oberon...yum! My dad sent me back to MI with 2 6-packs of long-necks! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

*punches Trent in the nuts* Oh, sorry, they were eye level...I meant to punch you in the neck. Nice comeback Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...he walked into that one...or did I walk into...uh, nevermind... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Short people rock!
                      Amen to that!! Big grin Man, she'd think I was a shrimp at 5'2"!! (Well, I am...but never considered "stunted" in my description before!!) She *does* sound like a lot of fun K...hate to say it. Tongue Today: We're going to catch the parade and then watch fireworks tonight! A fun laid back day!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She *does* sound like a lot of fun K...hate to say it. Tongue
                        Yeah, she's a real barrel of laughs... I seriously have to keep the sarcasm (humor, in general) in check around her, as she does. not. get. it. Which is weird, as did's dad had this awesome, quiet snark skill. did definitely gets his sense of humor from his dad. k

~ Sarah Kay

Just hanging out. Will be watching the fireworks from home due to a puppy that's scared of loud noises. If it wasn't so "cold" out we'd go swimming. Oh and I plan on getting a couple runs in!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

With my MIL...there is not enough booze in the world... Tonite she made some crack about my legs being "stunted." I'm really tired of her cracks on my stature. I'm 5'3.5", she is 5'8". What she fails to realize is that I am just a half inch shorter than what *I believe* is the US and the World average height for women, while she is a damned freak. Tongue Can I come hang with you guys? Smile k
                            Yikes, what a monster. FWIW, I'm 5'1 ... BARELY. My Fourth consists of a race (done) studying (booooo) maybe a beer and some fireworks later.
                            2009: BQ?

Michelle

Short people rock!
                                I second that! My 5'2" (and a half) self totally agree. Big grin
                                Oh, sorry, they were eye level...I meant to punch you in the neck.
                                Classic!!

Michelle