Handy Runner / Handy Runner Lite (Read 52 times)

dfmurphy

baldmanrunning

I search the forums for news/updates/info on Handy Runner (and/or Handy Runner Lite), but I haven't found much news. Apparently, the original programmer ceased development/maintenance a few years ago. Anything new?

Extra info ... I usually run with my Garmin and when I'm done, I manually enter the time, distance, type, etc. It'd be nice to use an app on my tablet rather than firing up a browser each time (the site works on my tablet, but it's not optimal) I need to manually enter my run.

I have figured out how to use the Handy Runner Lite app, but there are a few glitches here and there. I'm specifically interested in the Android version.

Feeling the growl again

Handy Runner is no longer being actively maintained.  Run Forth is available for iPhone.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

an amazing likeness

Extra info ... I usually run with my Garmin and when I'm done, I manually enter the time, distance, type, etc. It'd be nice to use an app on my tablet rather than firing up a browser each time (the site works on my tablet, but it's not optimal) I need to manually enter my run.

If you are using a Garmin device, check out Garmin Connect Mobile which will synch your device (depending on model) with Garmin Connect and then RunningAhead.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.