What does it all mean? (Read 1339 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

attacked*** by two owls during a trail run

I have said this once, I will say it again. Owls don't attack runners; owls are docile. You were likely attacked by a flying monkey. The mind cannot easily process the fantastical while under attack (or while running, as you do, at a high pace) and so it categorizes stimuli according... to what it knows. It is very common, therefore, for runners to get attacked by monkeys and think them owls. They are not owls. They are monkeys. Winged monkeys. And they are angry. Be careful.

What it means is that you are lucky to be alive and able to wonder what it all means.

I have said this once, I will say it again....

If you've said it once, you've said it 100 times.

xor

Maybe the owl is what got my ACL.

Do you know where owls learn how to attack knees?

That's right.

At the ACLU.

xor

Bad ACLU joke?

Eh, sue me.

I have said this once, I will say it again. Owls don't attack runners; owls are docile. You were likely attacked by a flying monkey. The mind cannot easily process the fantastical while under attack (or while running, as you do, at a high pace) and so it categorizes stimuli according... to what it knows. It is very common, therefore, for runners to get attacked by monkeys and think them owls. They are not owls. They are monkeys. Winged monkeys. And they are angry. Be careful.

What it means is that you are lucky to be alive and able to wonder what it all means.

This knowledge comes from your medical background?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No.  I learned this vital and potentially life-saving information off the internet.  Because it is on the internet, it must be true. 

BTW, if you are a doubter and want evidence, I happen to know that it is actually on the internet because I put it there myself.

Non ducor, duco.

I have to admit that I thread asking the meaning of life with Trent as the all-knowing, made me look. 

No.  I learned this vital and potentially life-saving information off the internet.  Because it is on the internet, it must be true. 

BTW, if you are a doubter and want evidence, I happen to know that it is actually on the internet because I put it there myself.

So now we know precisely whose ass all those monkeys came flying out of; thanks for clearing that up.

xor

So now we know precisely whose ass all those monkeys came flying out of; thanks for clearing that up.

Well, if you follow the double double rainbow, the answer might be Perez Hilton's.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well sure, that, and this: dur.

xor

Well sure, that, and this: dur.

Why so sad, Mr Brain? What's dura mater?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Name's Brian.  Not Brain.

Dur.

xor

Sing us a song.

plastics!

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Well, if you follow the double double rainbow, the answer might be Perez Hilton's.

Is this to imply that there will soon be a double double monkey?

Hold me, I'm scared.