Find the RA member! (Read 496 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was looking through those and suddenly went "Hey, I *know* her!" How do you like those skirts? Those have briefs rather than shorts, right? I don't know if I'm brave enough to run in a skirt that doesn't have a longer compression short, but I do really like the cut and design of those skirts. k

~ Sarah Kay

That's so funny -- I had forgotten that I emailed them my picture! I really do like their skirts --- they do have the briefs instead of the compression shorts. I have a Nike skirt w the compression shorts, and those ride up, so I decided to go w briefs for my second skirt (the runningskirt.com skirt). I really like the cut of the skirt -- esp the wide waistband -- it doesn't cut into my sides and emphasize the love handles Tongue
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like the cut of my 2 New Balance skirts for that reason...really wide waistbands--though they get a little floppy for clipping my iPod and cell phone on my waist, so there's some drawback. It will be interesting to see how my SkirtSports skirt fits once I lose enough to get it on (that reminds me, I should go try it on to see how close it is to fitting). I think the waist of that is probably a bit snugger. k

~ Sarah Kay