24-hour clock (Read 560 times)

I just started using this site and I like it quite a lot, I'm from Denmark so some of the default settings was not quite for me. I could change most the things I wanted to, but I was not able to do the things below. I can't seem to find an option to set the times to be 24-hour format, if the feature is not available it would be nice to have. Sorry if this has been requested before, but there are lots of posts in the forum. Also I would like to have this date format added: "dd/MM/yyyy".
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome, Frozer. Being able to change the way the date is presented was recently suggested by another runner (also from Denmark!) in the thread http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/f658c38b42bd4b38928401416a2aeb49. It's on the "to-do" list, which, unfortunately, is really-really long. Why is it so long? Because there are so many great ideas out there! Smile You can enter in runs in the 24-hour format by using a colon. For example, for 5:00 pm you put in 17:00 (not 1700 or 17.00). However, for now, when you look at your log, it switches back to 5:00 pm. Janell

Roads were made for journeys...