Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

Beware, batbear...

How 'bout 'dem Broncos...?

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

bhearn

I'm really looking forward to next week's smackdown (again) by the Pats.

A Saucy Wench

GAH!

I am rooting against the Broncos just because I am completely sick of the Tebow love/hate/cant stop talking about him fest on Monday mornings on every channel at the gym.  I swear even the food network had a Tebow affair this season.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

e454545rt

Pats will officially put an end to his run on Saturday. Thank god.

Pats will officially put an end to his run on Saturday. Thank god.

Pretty sure they all said the Steelers would do that this weekend.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

bhearn

Well we saw what happened last time Denver played New England. And after all, Tom Brady is God's nephew.

As a Pats fan I was rooting for the Broncos yesterday...now I'm not so sure that was a good idea.  Going against a one-legged Ben Roethlisberger may have been the better deal.

We shall see.

Runners run

dpschumacher

5 months til Masters

My wife, "ummm...why are all his passes all wiggly when he throw... (I explain he isn't a very good at tight spirals and accuracy most of the time)...Ben is a jerk for what he did to those women but at least he can throw a ball.". And she adds (she is not into football but loves baseball), "Tim tebow is the jamie moyer of football."

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

How 'bout 'dem Broncos...?

Best 8-8 team in football.

Pretty sure they all said the Steelers would do that this weekend.

Nope. Depending on who "they" is, maybe a group of Steeler fans ? Pittsburgh was banged up and the game was at Denver (another stroke of luck for Denver being in a craptastic division, that the 8-8 team gets home field). Several teams much better then the Broncos are home by now.

Imminent Catastrophe

GAH!

I am rooting against the Broncos just because I am completely sick of the Tebow love/hate/cant stop talking about him fest on Monday mornings on every channel at the gym.  I swear even the food network had a Tebow affair this season.

+

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Nope. Depending on who "they" is, maybe a group of Steeler fans ? Pittsburgh was banged up and the game was at Denver (another stroke of luck for Denver being in a craptastic division, that the 8-8 team gets home field). Several teams much better then the Broncos are home by now.

Pittsburgh was an 8 point favorite on the road.

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

tim tebow has really nice teeth.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I don't have anything for or against Tebow, but his fist pumps were kind of unbearable to watch.