Tosh.O has a thing to say about Tebow Smile

http://youtu.be/fYSRiz52exk

Kalsarikännit

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

This is so 3 days old ....so it's probably already been posted here....but it is pretty funny. 

From Conan O'Brien's show:

http://teamcoco.com/video/peanut-players-tim-tebow

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Why is it sideways?

See LTrain, page 11

"run" "2" "eat"

watched a pregame interview with tebow and a girl whose make-a-wish wish was to meet him, see him play, and watching him watch her talk... his genuineness is moving. yes, his pro football ability is unproven - but c'mon, he's a rookie. he'll develop or he won't (duh)... time will tell. but he's undeniably one of the good guys and i hope the haters don't destroy the good parts.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

He's not actually a rookie but yeah.  I think Tebow would make a really good all-purpose player, like the Patriots use Julian Edelman (who was an option quarterback in college.)  The Pats use Edelman on offense as a slot receiver and running back, they use him on defense as a safety, and on special teams as a kick returner and kick cover guy.

He could have a long and productive NFL career that way.

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

are you serious? too much wine... can't tell. but if you are that's both interesting and too bad cause i don't see that happening.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley. Why don't you think it will happen?

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

well, shirley tightsman, as i see it - his adequate success on the field as a high profile, personality qb will preclude his being used elsewhere. there's too much of who he is that's tied up in being a qb.

The NFL doesn't select for that. He's too good an athlete to wash out of the league after 2 years out of stubbornness. Some GM and coach will find a way to take advantage of his talents. I wouldn't be surprised if Elway packaged him in a trade this off season.

Runners run

Believe

this is so well said! it really makes me wonder where we are headed as a society

Where we are headed???  We are already there.  Nobody cares about anyone but themselves, we all want the best health care other people's money can buy.  In our age of internet and airplanes, we all want what we want when we want and that means now and it really doesn't matter who we hurt to get it.  If it feels good do it and most agree that our society is a mess, BUT IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!  And anything, like "Tebowing" that makes us feel uncomfortable is awful.  We raise up all those people that get busted for doping and drugs, etc because we feel that compared to them we are not so bad.  Tebow sometimes make us see how much we may miss the mark., myself included.

Ostrich runner

Please identify a time when it wasn't this way. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

The NFL doesn't select for that. He's too good an athlete to wash out of the league after 2 years out of stubbornness. Some GM and coach will find a way to take advantage of his talents. I wouldn't be surprised if Elway packaged him in a trade this off season.

I wish you'd have told the Steelers staff about this when they had Kordell Stewart.  Would've saved me some anguish.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau