Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

dodger20

this is still going on? face it! tim tebow is the most popular white bronco since oj's truck

he's passed Elway already?  Dang.  He is good. 

e454545rt

When Tebow throws the ball it looks like it was shot out of a slingshot. Wobbles all over the place and is very unpredictable. He needed the game of his life to beat the hobbled Steelers. No way he comes here to New England and wins. Patriots just punched their ticket to the AFC Championship. 

I think the Broncos will go up 10-0 in the 1st quarter and never score again. Final score, 42-10.

When Tebow throws the ball it looks like it was shot out of a slingshot. Wobbles all over the place and is very unpredictable. He needed the game of his life to beat the hobbled Steelers. No way he comes here to New England and wins. Patriots just punched their ticket to the AFC Championship. 

I think the Broncos will go up 10-0 in the 1st quarter and never score again. Final score, 42-10.

you're probably right, but I thought there was no way the Broncos would beat the Steelers with Tebow, or at all.  I base my statement/feelings on how Tebow had played the last 3 games of the season.  However, that's why they play the game. 

TRC

You think he throws better or worse than you run a 5K big boy?

e454545rt

Probably about the same. Way to be an asshole though.

I don't get paid to run slow though. Plus, the fact that I log my workouts doesn't mean I claim to be fast. So what's your point? I'm trying to improve myself which is better than 99% of other overweight people. 

What I'm trying to figure out is where are all the Tebow haters I keep hearing about. The media keeps telling me that there are a lot of people that hate Tim Tebow because of his religiosity but they never point to any evidence of this. Is there some article I missed? A blog? Radio interview? I  haven't read or heard anyone saying they hate Tim Tebow because of his religiosity. Sure, a few people I know find it a little annoying that he's very in-your-face about it but they don't hate him. most criticism I hear is of his playing ability. 

Faced with no evidence, I can only conclude that the media has invented a straw man so they can make Tebow into a polarizing figure. Controversy sells and if there isn't one, make it up. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Probably about the same. Way to be an asshole though.

I don't get paid to run slow though. Plus, the fact that I log my workouts doesn't mean I claim to be fast. So what's your point? I'm trying to improve myself which is better than 99% of other overweight people. 

Yes.

steph  

No Talent Drips

Not that it matters, but TRC just made my "I want to sign up for a race, no matter the distance, to shut this dude up" list. Healthy competition born of asshole-baggery.

No Log TRC--wanna dance?

Dei Gratia

e454545rt

And for some reason that D-bag's comment made me make my log private. Guess it is kind of embarrassing until I get a little faster, haha.

Feeling the growl again

And for some reason that D-bag's comment made me make my log private. Guess it is kind of embarrassing until I get a little faster, haha.

I can see why you didn't like the comment, but you have nothing to be ashamed of.  No reason to hide it.  Last I checked we didn't have to time trial our way into this place.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TRC

Well mine's not. Check it out. Sorry to make you cry. Guess it's ez to dish it out and not to take it?

No Talent Drips

Well mine's not, anymore. Check it out. Sorry to make your day. Guess it's ez to dish it out when you look at my PRs?

FTFY

Dei Gratia

e454545rt

TRC, your log was private like 5 minutes ago.

Second of all, unless your name is Tim Tebow, I didn't attack you at all. And even if your name is Tim Tebow, all I said was that he would lose 42-10 next week and has a crappy spiral.