Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

TRC

Anytime.

Not that it matters, but TRC just made my "I want to sign up for a race, no matter the distance, to shut this dude up" list. Healthy competition born of asshole-baggery.

No Log TRC--wanna dance?

Lane

Not that it matters, but TRC just made my "I want to sign up for a race, no matter the distance, to shut this dude up" list. Healthy competition born of asshole-baggery.

No Log TRC--wanna dance?

You better be careful.  According to his log, he ran the Long Hunter State Park 5-Miler in only 4.87 miles.

IMHO, Tim Tebow's passing is at least equivalent to an 18:38.82.

No Talent Drips

Anytime.

Great. I see you're from TN. Maybe Trent can get something lined up for Monkey 2012--to give you time to get in shape.

Dei Gratia

TRC

HA! I am pushing 15lbs more than you...no excuses though.

You better be careful.  According to his log, he ran the Long Hunter State Park 5-Miler in only 4.87 miles.

IMHO, Tim Tebow's passing is at least equivalent to an 18:38.82.

TRC

Great. I see you're from TN. Maybe Trent can get something lined up for Monkey 2012--to give you time to get in shape.

How about me and a friend vs. you and Asia...lowest overall time wins.

No Talent Drips

How about me and a friend vs. you and Asia...lowest overall time wins.

If Tim Tebow is your "friend"...yes. Otherwise, don't hide behind others talents to cover your own lack thereof.

For the sake of Timothy H Tebow, I'm talking about traveling to TN over some interweb nonsense! Just sack-up and say "yes" or "no--I admit I am a douche". The choices are clear.

Dei Gratia

TRC

Sorry to offend you. Just thought it was strange to critize a guy that broke many passing records and torched the #1 defense last night for 316 yards. Not making fun of your running. Keep up the good work and you may be beating me in a 5K soon. I was close to 240lbs not many years ago.

TRC, your log was private like 5 minutes ago.

Second of all, unless your name is Tim Tebow, I didn't attack you at all. And even if your name is Tim Tebow, all I said was that he would lose 42-10 next week and has a crappy spiral. 

e454545rt

Tebow is by far and away a better athlete than I. But the fact that he makes the big bucks and is in the national spotlight puts him up for public criticism. 

Plus, I'm a Pats fan so I'm obviously going to rip on the guy a little bit this week. 

TRC

If Tim Tebow is your "friend"...yes. Otherwise, don't hide behind others talents to cover your own lack thereof.

For the sake of Timothy H Tebow, I'm talking about traveling to TN over some interweb nonsense! Just sack-up and say "yes" or "no--I admit I am a douche". The choices are clear.

THought that might be a fun little contest. Oh well.

I apologized if I offended him.

By the way your 17:10 isn't just dripping in talent. Give me a few months and let's see how close I can get!...........wait that was 06....17:45..yeah it's coming soon.

No Talent Drips

I apologized if I offended him.

If?

By the way your 17:10 isn't just dripping in talent. Give me a few months and let's see how close I can get!

I am a no talent hack/hobbyjogger/mikeymike/wannabe. But I'm not mean-spirited (mostly), so I've got that going for me.

Damned quote box has me baffled.

Dei Gratia

"run" "2" "eat"

nemo -- your best bet with the quote once it's all kashizzle like that is to edit the HTML.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

No Talent Drips

nemo -- your best bet with the quote once it's all kashizzle like that is to edit the HTML.

If you had thought this through more carefully, you'd know that HTML means nothing in Mainetuckey. And my teeth don't compare to Timothy H. Tebow's.

Dei Gratia

dpschumacher

5 months til Masters

No.  No he isnt.

Jamie Moyer deserves much more respect than that.  Jamie can put the ball where he freaking aims it. 

He might be the Paul Abbot of football.   Dude got something like 17 wins one season while walking every other hitter

She meant it in the sense that no one wants to get beaten by his 75 mph fast ball so they get way ahead on his 60 mph offspeed.  No one wants Tebow to run all over them so they get so much up on the line he gets 4 defensive backs covering 3 receivers on of which is wide open.

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

"run" "2" "eat"

i neglected the mainetucky factor! (but haha on that teeth joke, man, cause we all know mainetuckians ain't got teeth!)

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

If?

I am a no talent hack/hobbyjogger/mikeymike/wannabe.

Timothy H. Tebow on a popsicles stick--leave me out of this imbroglio!

Runners run