Deleting a User Group (Read 743 times)

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

How do I delete a Group that I have set up.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Everyone that is not you (if any) must be kicked out. Use the Members link and click on each person in turn. Use the kick button. Once everyone is out, use Options->Leave. Use with care as when the group is deleted all forum posts are also deleted. If you are the owner and you just want to leave the group, then use Options->Leave and it will prompt you to choose a new group Owner from the list of current group members.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Thanks

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

JakeKnight

Everyone that is not you (if any) must be kicked out. Use the Members link and click on each person in turn. Use the kick button. Once everyone is out, use Options->Leave. Use with care as when the group is deleted all forum posts are also deleted. If you are the owner and you just want to leave the group, then use Options->Leave and it will prompt you to choose a new group Owner from the list of current group members.
          Can any "owner" do this? Just curious. Mwa ha ha.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Can any "owner" do this? Just curious. Mwa ha ha.
            Sure. If you want to risk the destruction of the universe.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Coach Meyer

I set up a User Group when I was testing out the demo.  Now I want to set up a real user group but I want to delete the user group I set up in the demo.  I tried to follow the above instructions but it did not work. Suggestions?

eric :)

Hi Coach,

If you're the only user in the group, leaving the group will cause it to be deleted.    If not, please send me a private message with a link to the group and I'll see what the problem is.

eric Smile