Garmin 305 HRM Problems? (Read 544 times)

Has anyone had any problems ever with their Garmin 305 heart rate monitor (HRM)? I used mine for 6 months after I got it and then one day it started having strange results in my logs. I figured it needed a new battery, so I replaced that..........no improvement at all. In fact, no signal whatsoever. Any suggestions on what I should try? I guess trying a new battery again couldn't hurt. These are those medical/garage door opener/watch type batteries and I have run into duds before. Has anyone had any problem with theirs where they need to have it serviced or sent back to Garmin? Thanks for any feedback you might have........... Sean

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

OK, I figured out my issue with the HRM on my Garmin Forerunner 305. I am half-stupid... Wink The smart half is that I tested to find the replacement battery was dead. The stupid half is that once you replace the battery you must go into the 305's accessories menu to the HRM menu. There is an option to "RECONNECT" or something like that. Now all is good.......woo hoo!!

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.