Weight required in strength training (Read 671 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, This looks to be similar to the interval/time issue I mentioned here. The strength training won't save reps/sets unless there's a weight entered in. In my case, I'm trying something using resistance bands, so there isn't a weight per se. Can you loosen the restrictions so items w/ no weight can be added/saved? Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Eric, This looks to be similar to the interval/time issue I mentioned here. The strength training won't save reps/sets unless there's a weight entered in. In my case, I'm trying something using resistance bands, so there isn't a weight per se. Can you loosen the restrictions so items w/ no weight can be added/saved? Cheers, Jeff
      Not sure what is different, but I've saved strength training workouts with only rep/set and no weight. I recorded a workout a few days ago with an ab exercise that was only sets and reps that saved just fine.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

eric :)

Hi Jeff, I just checked, there is no restriction on the strength training fields. I created an entry with only the name with all the other fields blank. Which browser are you using? I want to reproduce this problem. eric Smile
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude, my bad. Everything seems cool. Not sure what I did wrong, but I can't seem to replicate my stupidity. Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

eric :)

Dude, my bad. Everything seems cool. Not sure what I did wrong, but I can't seem to replicate my stupidity. Blush
            Not being able to replicate one's stupidity is a good thing. Replicating it every time is a different matter. I'm only kidding of course. If it ever happens again, let me konw and I'll look more into it. eric Smile