Happy thoughts (Read 389 times)

Maple trees lining a forest trail - in autumn, of course waking up to clear, blue skies - on a day off hot summer days a baby's toothless grin warm, gooey oatmeal chocolate chip cookies... listening to Beach Boys music while cruising on the highway with the sunroof open!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Waking up to a purring, warm kitty Falling asleep in my husband's arms Seeing the finish line of a race The future and all it holds Button down shirts and matching sweaters and hair ribbons
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

sunroof open with the heat cranked new running shoes premium ice cream (no namby pamby ice milk or frozen yogurt) crab rangoons playing in big waves in lake MI beers around a bonfire zen-like runs running skirts PRs hearing "I love you" from my son (at least when he's not trying to coerce me into buying him something) purring cat smell of BBQ

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

-the smell of a kitty who's been napping in the sun -choc chip cookies fresh from the oven -unsolicited hugs/i love you's from hannah -nuggling with said 4 year old and listening to her breathing/snoring...feeling her curled up in front of me (when she's not kicking or squirming like a madman possessed!) -bubblewrap -the smell of clean laundry right from the dryer... -nuggling with my 4 cats -michigan summers (mother nature's reward for enduring her months of ickypoo temps) -a really good margarita -the verve pipe -bush leaving the WH
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

-bubblewrap -the smell of clean laundry right from the dryer... -michigan summers (mother nature's reward for enduring her months of ickypoo temps) -a really good margarita -bush leaving the WH
            Oh, yeah...those...and new tunes for my iPod! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Happy thoughts are always welcome... - Warm summer day - quiet neighborhood, windows wide open, curtains blowing from the slight breeze, taking a nap without any guilt. - Campfire, roasting smores, laughing kids. - Laying out on the beach, closing my eyes, hearing only the waves crashing against the beach. - Watching any of my children playing with friends, truly enjoying youth, laughing and being silly. - The feeling of my husbands arms around me after being away from each other all day. - When my soon to be 16 y/o puts his head on my shoulder, smiles and says "hi mom". - After a day of planting and weeding and mowing and then finally getting to sit on the deck and admire all my hard work. - Seeing my husband dance. - Holding a newborn.

Michelle