How nerdy are you? (Read 846 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, that quiz is obviously whack. Every single person posting to this thread should have at least 60%. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Okay, this is a seriously nerdy thing to do, but I went back an redid the test, but left marching band unchecked. It dropped my score down to 44% from 48%. Sorry, MB is worth way more than 4% on the nerd scale, and I just proved it by writing this! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I'll try, though I clearly don't qualify. So you left nearly all of those boxes unchecked. So some nerd will be talking to you and you won't know about any of those things, so the nerd is thinking to himself, "What a nerd!" Of course, then the nerd goes back to his mom's basement to write some code, so I suppose that puts you in a better place than him. Tongue
        I'm probably a bigger nerd than pretty much everyone here. However, the survey didn't ask the right questions to elicit the proper response. Therefore, I shall wear my 16% proudly. Yay!

Lazy idiot

I'm 36% as well. I think maybe a bit underestimated.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, where were the grammar and Lit. questions. Or darkroom, aperture, depth-of-field questions? Or the Scheimpflug Effect or flash fall-off...sheesh. k

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Okay, this is a seriously nerdy thing to do, but I went back an redid the test, but left marching band unchecked. It dropped my score down to 44% from 48%. Sorry, MB is worth way more than 4% on the nerd scale, and I just proved it by writing this! Big grin
              And if it had given bonus points for being a drum major or maybe getting paid to teach marching band through college, I'd be higher. Just sayin'

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And if it had given bonus points for being a drum major or maybe getting paid to teach marching band through college, I'd be higher.
                Yeah, or painting hashmarks in your driveway to practice 8-to-5. Or hanging around your high school wearing your college band jacket during breaks just to try to impress people. Or after college, going to empty football fields on Friday nights and marching through the pre-game show thinking that it will bring good luck to your alma mater on Saturday. Or riding down the street on a bike no-handed playing the fight song. Or stepping outside and playing your future college fight song after a touchdown -- in 7th grade. Don't worry, I've got plenty more where those came from! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Yeah, or painting hashmarks in your driveway to practice 8-to-5. Or hanging around your high school wearing your college band jacket during breaks just to try to impress people. Or after college, going to empty football fields on Friday nights and marching through the pre-game show thinking that it will bring good luck to your alma mater on Saturday. Or riding down the street on a bike no-handed playing the fight song. Or stepping outside and playing your future college fight song after a touchdown -- in 7th grade. Don't worry, I've got plenty more where those came from! Big grin
                  Well done, Jeff! Oh man... this could be like the prelude to Nerd War I. But I'm screaming "uncle" right now, cause if I don't I'll end up wetting the office chair. And I do have to come back tomorrow.

Tick tock

You'll ruin your knees!

I'm 16% How is that possible????
                    cool, it's the new nerdy Cool Me? 16%...like bugs bunny!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

shyrunner07

You Are 44% Nerdy You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.
                      Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think. *this quiz was probably written by a paris wannabe who thinks they know what nerdy really is.... Tongue
                      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

*this quiz was probably written by a paris wannabe who thinks they know what nerdy really is.... Tongue
                        That's hot!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

this quiz was probably written by a paris wannabe who thinks they know what nerdy really is.... Tongue
                          Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking, too. Speaking of Ms. Hilton, I hope beyond all hope that she gets her full jail sentence. Funnier shit couldn't happen to a bigger flake. Too bad she and that "Girls Gone Wild" loser can't share a cell. After all, they are buddies IRL. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

did you sign the petition(s) to keep her arse in jail? i signed 2 of them yesterday Big grin. Paris going to the pokey...that just made my whole year. God is good. *** petition 1 http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PARISHILTONLIFESENTENCE/ petition 2 http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/DN_FREE_PARIS/ petition 3 http://www.petitiononline.com/ParisNO/petition.html petition 4 http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/index.html Big grin
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not yet, but I should...I know there is at least one petition trying to keep her out. k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

did you sign the petition(s) to keep her arse in jail? i signed 2 of them yesterday Big grin. Paris going to the pokey...that just made my whole year. God is good.
                                Gawd! What do you have against her? Was it her obscenely large inheritance? Her anorexic body? Her brilliant wit? Her singing voice? All of the above? added: I for one would sign a petite to put her skinny ass on the chain gang. That would be hot.