Running 6 days a week vs. 5 days a week (Read 4244 times)

In my days, at least, we usually try to figure out ourselves to see if that worked for ME or not to get the answer.  You gain "wisdome" by doing it that way.  You gain yet another file in your computer file only to be lost in the vast information cabinet in the cyber world.  Maybe I'm just getting old...

Get off my lawn kid!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Ours go to eleven.

Just about my all time favorite movie.  Used this as a barometer when I was single and dating - if things started to get serious I would rent this and watch it with the guy.  If he didn't like it, that was it for that relationship.  Guess it was kismet when I started dating my husband and found out he had seen it more times than me...

Ten Frames? That's for Quakers.
        sluggo

John

Just about my all time favorite movie.  Used this as a barometer when I was single and dating - if things started to get serious I would rent this and watch it with the guy.  If he didn't like it, that was it for that relationship.  Guess it was kismet when I started dating my husband and found out he had seen it more times than me...

This is one of the funniest comments I have seen posted lately!

I learn something new about how women think all the time...

John
          www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Outside Lane

Because they ain't got nothin' but love babe...

Why do the Beatles get "Eight Days A Week?"

See how they run...