Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

L Train

That's disgusting.

There, to avoid confusion. 

And I'm moving to Hung, Wyoming.

It's Illene*, jester. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I look my best blurry!

Is that srlopez?

That's pretty much it. I like the good old fashioned running short. Or the spandex boy-short (on the really fast chicks)

Thanks for letting me know what's most attractive.

Much like attending college, I do only run to try to snag myself a husband.

My pleasure, ma'am.

dennrunner

You can buy them with snug spandex shorts, or built-in panty-like things (spankies?), or without anything underneath (implying you can wear your own whatever underneath.... or not).  They usually have pockets.

Don't ask me why I know this level of detail.

Just wanted to expose the most important part of your post.

They're like skorts, right?

I think they look awesome. I am enthralled during women's tennis when they wear those things.

I'd be happier if more women wore the running skirts. To be fair, though, I'm probably less concerned with the details of the clothes and more concerned with the details of the skin that is showing.

JimR

I hope she's just slightly faster than me

Would they have snug spandex shorts underneath?    And maybe a pocket?

Not if I were the designer. Evil Well, maybe a pocket.

My goal while running is to attract the least attention possible.  Hence, no running skirts. 

Once a runner . . .

dennrunner

My goal while running is to attract the least attention possible.  Hence, no running skirts. 

What evidence do you have that indicates running skirts attract attention?

Hawt and sexy

I have too many running skirts. And spanks with pockets to go under running skirts that do not have built in spanks. I like my skirts. The locals know it's me coming when they see the skirt as I run though town during the local marathon.

But when it comes to starting running trends...

I fully support the idea of having more men wear tri-spanks during road races. That is a trend that men should try. I will take fit men running in Speedos for $500, Alex.

I'm touching your pants.

What evidence do you have that indicates running skirts attract attention?

Hmmm, well this thread seems like pretty good evidence. 

Once a runner . . .

then please do enlighten us on your preferred method for us to properly dress while exercising. we're all dying to know!!!

xor

That's disgusting.

There, to avoid confusion. 

And I'm moving to Hung, Wyoming.

I wanna move to Meteetsee Wyoming.