Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

Hawt and sexy

Hmmm, well this thread seems like pretty good evidence. 

Wait. Hold on.....

Ok. Go.

I'm touching your pants.

dennrunner

Not related to this thread, but just today my wife received in the mail a card from a local health system.  Part of the verbiage was the following:

To schedule your mammogram screening and to receive a free massage, please call....

Huh? 

MTA:  Nothing new.  Just clearing up stupid typo that bugged me.

Well, it is a solicitation.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Bob's discount breast screenings

(not covered by most insurance plans.  we reserve the right to offer variable pricing which will be determined at the time of your screening).

To schedule your mammogram screening and to receive a free massage, please call....

If they have a billboard on the expressway and are open 24/7, I wouldn't recommend taking that offer.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

obiebyke

Willamona, this thread feels sad and empty without you posting your self-portrait in spanks.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

then please do enlighten us on your preferred method for us to properly dress while exercising. we're all dying to know!!!

Cute, 24, 5' 3", 114 lb...... you can dress anyway you darn well please!

My goal while running is to attract the least attention possible.  Hence, no running skirts. 

In the evidentiary context of this thread and speaking as a guy (deep voice ON): if you're the only runner I see in a stretch of about 200m or so, I'll notice you.  Skirt or no skirt.  If you're in a pack of runners, like in a race, and -- here's the important part -- you're hot, then I'll notice you; otherwise, not so much.

Eye candy stands out, no matter how it's attired.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

In the evidentiary context of this thread and speaking as a guy (deep voice ON): if you're the only runner I see in a stretch of about 200m or so, I'll notice you.  Skirt or no skirt.  If you're in a pack of runners, like in a race, and -- here's the important part -- you're hot, then I'll notice you; otherwise, not so much.

Eye candy stands out, no matter how it's attired.

I am sickened by this! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Jazz hands!

Cute, 24, 5' 3", 114 lb...... you can dress anyway you darn well please!

Average, 37, of unknown stats...... you could be a little less creepy!

run run run AHHHHHH run run run

I look my best blurry!

No comment.  I'm too self conscious now.   I think I need to pull out my 80's jogging suits, so, I don't offend anyone.  Any old lady running attire stores out there anyone can recommend for me?

Should I change my avatar?  I'm 44 and wearing a skirt!  OMG!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

+1

Ojo

What about a kilt?  There was a barefoot MALE runner in a kilt at the Wineglass.

Sara

MM #2929

What about a kilt?  There was a barefoot MALE runner in a kilt at the Wineglass.

I like kilts.  I'm really not a fan of the running shirt on men though.

Amy

That's pretty much it. I like the good old fashioned running short. Or the spandex boy-short (on the really fast chicks)

I'm really not a fan of that red top you're wearing in your picture. I like black tops. Or blue (but only if you're fast).

Please bear that in mind. Thanks.