Really not a fan of the running skirt on women. (Read 2251 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like kilts.  I'm really not a fan of the running shirt on men though.

Kilt + no running shirt =

Yes, please.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

In the evidentiary context of this thread and speaking as a guy (deep voice ON): if you're the only runner I see in a stretch of about 200m or so, I'll notice you.  Skirt or no skirt.  If you're in a pack of runners, like in a race, and -- here's the important part -- you're hot, then I'll notice you; otherwise, not so much.

Eye candy stands out, no matter how it's attired.

Whew, well I'm safe then. 

Once a runner . . .

"Average, 37, of unknown stats...... you could be a little less creepy!"

Oh please! They are posted on her profile. It's called humor. Lighten up.

I look my best blurry!

Whew, well I'm safe then. 

Me too!  Very safe in fact.  

Just josh-in' you cc!  You're a guy.  We understand.  Well, we try anyway.

Cute, 24, 5' 3", 114 lb...... you can dress anyway you darn well please!

Roll eyes

i think i get a daily spam that targets men your age...

I'm really not a fan of that red top you're wearing in your picture. I like black tops. Or blue (but only if you're fast).

Please bear that in mind. Thanks.

Writing this down, thanks!

Roll eyes

i think i get a daily spam that targets men your age...

Good one! And I think it's cute how you are trying the whole "running thing."

Good one! And I think it's cute how you are trying the whole "running thing."

i know, right?? having a brain is rough... No extra time to work on my muscular physique for you!!  Cry

speaking of which... i need to get off the internet and study for my final tomorrow. 

Hawt and sexy

Oh hey, labrat, are you leaving town after the final, or are you sticking around? Yes, there would be free food involved.

I'm touching your pants.

samantha_r_l

But the skirt hides the jiggly stuff on us newbie runners!

A Saucy Wench

Cute, 24, 5' 3", 114 lb...... you can dress anyway you darn well please!

Oh thank god, I hit only 1 of those criteria.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh hey, labrat, are you leaving town after the final, or are you sticking around? Yes, there would be free food involved.

ahh! FREE FOOOD!!! and the chance to meet Willa! hmmmm

darnit - so I'm headed back to Pittsburgh for a wedding this weekend and since it's a pretty long drive i was planning on checking out pretty soon after the final. But I'll be back up here on Sunday because I have clinical rotations next week and I think I would be free for dinner (or maybe even lunch) either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. How 'bout one of those days? I'll PM you with more details when i get them!

Hawt and sexy

Cool, I'll tell the manslave.

I'm touching your pants.

L Train

Oh thank god, I hit only 1 of those criteria.

But in 5 years, you will be a raging alcoholic.

keeponrunning

My goal while running is to attract the least attention possible.  Hence, no running skirts. 

You run a 2:50 marathon as a female and you are worried about not attracting attention??

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022